LOL @ Hatton's Wife

Jack Carter - 
Monsters Ball - 
Jack Carter - No. I've broken up with every girl I was ever with.

That's really a shocker.

It was to them. They all threatened to kill themselves after I called it off.

Surprised that they didn't want to do it during your "relationships".

^^ Haha!

ban. she really does care for ricky. thats not right mods.

TtoMyJ14 - she really does care for ricky.

That is your opinion

ban.

Ban? Why, is she a poster here that I tried to offend personally?

Don't tell the mods what to do.

Jack Carter - They showed that bitch in the audience after the KO and the only thing I saw on her face was "Oh shit, time to find a new man to use for his money and fame"

You're a dick and that post deserves a banning.

I was already warned by a respected mod.

You are not even a blue-namer. Why don't you help this site and buy a membership before criticizing me, a consistent supporter of mma.tv year after year?

she is unbelievably hot, wow

They all threatened to kill themselves after I called it off.

lol so you managed to scrounge some relationships with emotionally damaged women

Some people can't even be winners on the internet.

Jack Carter - 

You are not even a blue-namer. Why don't you help this site and buy a membership before criticizing me, a consistent supporter of mma.tv year after year?

Well, perhaps you might want to take into consideration that I have been here for a lot longer than you and that - while you contribute financially to the forum - I also do so by making posts and threads that are not juvenile, shitty, insulting and pointless like yours.

Please put me on ignore.

tenchu - Easy there, Jack.

+1

Lord Kancho - 

They all threatened to kill themselves after I called it off.

lol so you managed to scrounge some relationships with emotionally damaged women

Some people can't even be winners on the internet.

Ah, the old "hit or miss" response.

Guess what?

You missed.

U4EA - 
Jack Carter - 

Well, perhaps you might want to take into consideration that I have been here for a lot longer than you and that - while you contribute financially to the forum - I also do so by making posts and threads that are not juvenile, shitty, insulting and pointless like yours.

Please put me on ignore.

I was apart of this place when it was submissionfighting.com.

It's time for you to step up, REALLY support this site and become a blue-namer. No more excuses.

that was pure classless jack, I felt bad for Hatton's wife.

Life isn't "classy" all the time, bro.

no wife wants to see the father of their own children unconscious like that. I felt bad for the Hattons, they seem like good people.

Jack Carter's PM to me

"Who the hell are you?

You've been a member for a decade! Time to man up and support this site instead of being a leech!

Shame on you!"

I've contributed to this forum for years to the extent that pro fighters like newbloodmma ask me for opinions/advice on certain things, such as boxing and training boxing for mma. And I was here long before there was such a thing as a pro membership.

Now, kindly add me to your 'ignore' list and stop trying to communicate with me on the forum or on PM.

I would ask you to also grow up and stop shitting on this forum and the sport(s) it has proudly supported for many years by making such worthless threads/posts such as this and to also try and grow up and start acting with some class/dignity in general but I think that really would be asking a little too much from you.

2buff - no wife wants to see the father of their own children unconscious like that. I felt bad for the Hattons, they seem like good people.

Wait, Hatton had children with her?

Jack Carter's PM to me

Why are you not keeping that private?

I've contributed to this forum

I see, you're using kmy private PM to publically make your case how you're contributing here.

That's fine. I'll respond to this post of yours privately.