LOL @ Hatton's Wife

Posty Magee - 
Posty Magee - 
Posty Magee - 

Posty Magee - 

We get the point: Hatton's girl is shedding crocodile tears.

Anything else you want to say?

[quote]Now, kindly add me to your 'ignore' list[/quote]

I would never put someone on ignore over the internet.

Jack Carter,

I deleted your last PM because - as I have previously made clear - I am not interested in communicating with you.

This is the last time I will respond to you in any way.

this thread is epic

U4EA - Jack Carter,

I deleted your last PM

Of course you did. Put me on ignore like a big boy.

because - as I have previously made clear - I am not interested in communicating with you.

Which is why you just made this post instead of just putting me on ignore and going about your day.

This is the last time I will respond to you in any way.

Very lame. You delete a private PM and respond yet again publicly. Get back to me when you grow some character.

Jack Carter - 
2buff - no wife wants to see the father of their own children unconscious like that. I felt bad for the Hattons, they seem like good people.

Wait, Hatton had children with her?

they have a son together it was on 24/7

2buff - 
Jack Carter - 
2buff - no wife wants to see the father of their own children unconscious like that. I felt bad for the Hattons, they seem like good people.

Wait, Hatton had children with her?

they have a son together it was on 24/7

I thought he only had one son with his previous girlfriend

Jack Carter has caught a lot of fish with this thread...

insufficient funds - 
U4EA - I've contributed to this forum for years to the extent that pro fighters like newbloodmma ask me for opinions/advice on certain things, such as boxing and training boxing for mma. And I was here long before there was such a thing as a pro membership.

The thirty five year old 0-1 "pro fighter" newbloodmma? Do you also consult fabes? Come on, bro. That's a pathetic boast and I'm embarrassed for the both of you.

This

Jack Carter - They showed that bitch in the audience after the KO and the only thing I saw on her face was "Oh shit, time to find a new man to use for his money and fame"

What the fuck is wrong with you?

classic Jack Carter material here fellas.

100% effective troll attempt right here.

disappointed hatton got put out like he did, pretty depressing day for british boxing. oh well, david haye will be KOing klitchko soon.

hatton just needs to be enjoying the finer things in life now, cant be getting his brain scrambled by too many of them anymore

lol

Look at the pic of the two of them together. If anyone here truly believes that a woman like that is with a guy like him for any other reason besides his money and his fame they are delusional IMO.

Jacinto - lol

Look at the pic of the two of them together. If anyone here truly believes that a woman like that is with a guy like him for any other reason besides his money and his fame they are delusional IMO.

The question is, who fucking cares. What is this "Us Weekly"?

Poindexter - 
Jacinto - lol

What an insult to this forum! Weekly World News would be a much more appropriate comparison IMO!

Jacinto - 
Poindexter - 
Jacinto - lol

What an insult to this forum! Weekly World News would be a much more appropriate comparison IMO!

Ha! My bad.

Richy Roo - 
Jack Carter - They showed that bitch in the audience after the KO and the only thing I saw on her face was "Oh shit, time to find a new man to use for his money and fame"

Na it didnt

I agree richy but jack your post is pretty low dude. but freedom of speech and all that shit you will end up like war machine regreting his comments.

You used to be funnier than this Jack.  What happened?