LOL @ Hatton's Wife

man she is really orange.

Posty Magee - 

Jack Carter - 
Monsters Ball - 
Jack Carter - No. I've broken up with every girl I was ever with.

That's really a shocker.

It was to them. They all threatened to kill themselves after I called it off.

By "threatened to kill themselves" I assume you mean "had a big fucking party."

ttt!

i dont understand the craziness that goes on.

i think all jack likes to point out is that being ugly, but being a famous boxer + money + having a child from someone else still equals having a very hot fiance.

what else is new?

hugh hefner is 87 has hot women in his penthouse.

if Hatton was a poor guy + not being a boxer + not famous + poor equals in having a fat ugly girlfriend.

anybody who looks ugly but is famous has money can get the most beautiful women on this planet. it is a well known fact of live.

damn he didnt die calm down.

Jack Carter - Posty Magee was funny posting that vid.You resorting to it after your jokes failed epically is just desperate and, honestly, very pathetic.

False. Every attention whore that posted that shit is pathetic. It's not the least bit funny. Oooo you figured out how to use a computer. Congratulations you aren't completely retarded. Now stop being annoying douche bags.

I guess I had to bring this back to the top.......

Jack Carter - They showed that bitch in the audience after the KO and the only thing I saw on her face was "Oh shit, time to find a new man to use for his money and fame"

play in traffic man, u make us sick

RyanWilcox -  It's funny that when Kimbo gets KOed everyone laughs at the pic of his son crying in the stands.

Now when Hatton gets KOed everyone rips on Jack Carter for making fun of the crying bitch.

UG is full of racists.

Its funny how you're acknowledging the entire user base as one entity, much like borg, where as it is an entire community of different people....thousands of them, that come from different backgrounds and because of this there are a wide variety of opinions, now if you can find an example of multiple people in this thread that posted lolz at kimbos son crying then you might be onto something...but if you can't whos the igniant one ?

This thread is a classic UG trainwreck, I love it

Jack Carter - No. I've broken up with every girl I was ever with.

Trust me, I can see into a woman's soul by looking into her eyes. I saw the video of her, not just a picture.

When you look into a woman's eyes, you don't see the present, you see THE FUTURE.

LMFAO!!! I've got a new found faith in jack.

Btw, if that's the same hoe he was dating when he fought PBF, she's had a boob-job and cleaned up quite a bit. Pics of his bitch during that fight with floyd looked STRAIGHT beat...as well as flat-chested. (I infact saw those pics on this very site)

play in traffic man, u make us sick

That's because you're weak.

Jons Forsberg - too much hate in your trolling, Jack Carter. I hope some good vibes go on your way.

WTF are "good vibes"?

carter is such a spineless pussy

100% irrelevant to this thread.

only a fucking coward would make fun of the wife of a fighter who just got KO'ed

non-sequitur.

You have no ability to think critically.

OH SHIT, THAT'S RIGHT!! jack carter's the guy that was scared shit of the retarded samoan living in his basement!!

You mean the guy I taunted and tried to make even crazier? Yeah, what a display of fear on my part! I was so scared of the big screaming schizophrenic Samoan who was renting a room from me that I provoked him by playing into his craziness & got in a shouting match with him.

You are probably the dumbest person on these forums You really have no ability to think and something tells me I'm not the only one who' told you that in your life.