LOL Jorge Stalking 209

LOL.

Heres how I imagine it.

Diaz Bros show up to gym for the day. There is a random bush in parking lot they have never seen before.

They are super stoned so dont really think much of it

As they walk in bush creeps closer. When they turn around the bush stops moving.

They keep moving, get to door and turn around again.

Bush is directly behind them and a fist pops out the bush and punches one of em,

jorge leaps out from bush and starts running away going, “woop woop woop woop” like Curley from the stooges

2 Likes

I don’t really get this seeing as him and Nate were respectful of each other.

He Gets It

1 Like

He’ll just break your orbital bro

1 Like

Jorge must have forgot what the 209 gentlemen did to Mayhem for randomly popping up and that was televised.

If Jorge really attempted a dojo storm, he wouldn’t walk out of there on his own.

2 Likes

mr. d comedy GIF by CBC

Lol huh? Because im not a fan of his hes going to assault me?

1 Like

Tee Vs Ice_Cold

gus sorola omg GIF by Rooster Teeth

If the gym was open, this is what the picture would actually look like…

4 Likes

So weird how we have a stalker on a thread about stalking.

But I’m not even going to entertain it this time.

Nate said someone called just before closing time from a 305 area code and asked what time they were leaving.

1 Like

I don’t know because I haven’t heard anything…but the Diaz boys had their academy in Lodi also.I don’t know if they closed up shop over there or not.

It was just a joke man…. That’s what he says to everyone that has a problem with him or says something about him

2 Likes

Best not to interact with Phoney Montana because you’ll never see what’s coming next…

:rofl:

Youre good buddy lol i wasnt upset figured it was a joke i didnt know the context thats why i asked.

1 Like

I’ll explain: -

You’re an adult.