LOL Jorge Stalking 209

Former UFC fighter Jorge Masvidal continues to tease some kind of rematch with rival Nate Diaz.

Many years ago, Jorge Masvidal battled Nate Diaz for the inaugural BMF championship. Masvidal won the contest, completing one of the most remarkable years in UFC history. From there, his star power began to dwindle following consecutive defeats to Kamaru Usman.

Now, after retiring following a defeat to Gilbert Burns, ‘Gamebred’ is teasing a comeback. Whether it be in boxing or the Octagon, Jorge has made it crystal clear that he wants to throw down once again.
The same is also true for Nate Diaz. In the following tweet, Masvidal certainly appears to throw down the gauntlet to his old foe.

Masvidal arrives

“Pulled up to the Diaz Academy in Stockton. Too bad no one was there, giving out free lessons.”

Some will be happy to see this move from Jorge, whereas others may wonder how much legitimacy there is behind his words. Either way, it feels like the veteran is serious about getting back into active competition this year.

Some would argue that there isn’t a whole lot left for him to do in combat sports. Alas, we all know the value of a big name star, and that’s a position he still holds.

With respect to the potential Diaz showdown, there’s definitely some intrigue in what that contest would look like. Whether or not it actually comes to fruition, though, remains to be seen.

Dude is kind of an idiot

11 Likes

He has always rubbed me the wrong way, idk what it is about him honestly just never been a fan.

4 Likes

Agreed

1 Like

I, for one, do not give a shit.

3 Likes

He’s trying too hard. If it wasn’t merely low IQ promotion, he’d have messaged Nate Diaz and had texts/messages as “receipts” to show there was some legit meet-up planned. Simply posing for staged pics is for child ‘rasslin’ fans.

6 Likes

Kimbo was a Tissue
Covy Colbington was a Tissue
Now Nathan is an Issue

WTF ?

1 Like

hahahaahahahhahahahahaahahahha

UFC fans were unimpressed with his latest social media stunt.

—Try during opening hours.

—Dude googled their hours and showed up at 7:15 lol

—Imagine going to a gym when they are closed and being surprised nobody is there.

2 Likes

LOL Thats why Im still fat. I need to go to the gym when its open

I’d rather see him and Chael.

The outdoor night-light is still on in the pic he posted.

Nick fought Anderson Silva and Nate agreed to fight Khamzat on his final contracted UFC fight, for fuck’s sake. Jorge is reaching his ass off if he’s trying to paint them as “scared” to fight.

3 Likes

Trying to paint the Diaz brothers as scared is not something someone with a good PR team would do. Now they don’t even have to respond to win this.

Bold Strategy Cotton GIF by MOODMAN

2 Likes

If the gym was open, I assume the Diaz boys would invite him in to fight. What would Jorge do? My guess is he would say some shit about not fighting for free and stuff

2 Likes

OR Punch Nick in the mug and Run

2 Likes