Lol Logan Paul crying about not getting paid yet

2 Likes

That shit show was 1000% fixed so he doesn’t deserve money anyway. Remember during the match you could clearly read his lips and hear him say “whoa, take it easy champ”

4 Likes

I’m not sure why you’re shitting on Logan here. If he got ripped off that’s fucked up. Floyd is a tiny illiterate woman-beating scumbag.

And apparently a thief.

8 Likes

Floyd is my fellow Michigan man. Logan is some faggot boy. We stick together here in the murder mitten state

3 Likes

Fixed or not, a deal was made. Pay up

9 Likes

How does this happen? Aren’t contracts signed? Take it to court.

2 Likes

Floyd Mayweather Sport GIF by SHOWTIME Sports
This shit was funny af though I’ll admit

6 Likes

Floyd wouldn’t ever give a shit about you just because you’re from the same state

8 Likes

I’m just some white trash from Warren so I really wouldn’t expect him to lol

Floyd is broke. Can’t get blood from a stone.

Although it is borderline criminal so perhaps Floyd will end up back in prison.

Yet you’ll actually side with a woman beating sleeze bag who ripped off a business partner? Just because he was born in shit ass Michigan?

6 Likes

Nah that’s stupid

1 Like

As of last year his net worth was $450 million. Try again…………

Fuck floyd and fuck the bitch ass Paul bros.

1 Like

Actually no it still says in 2022 it’s $450 million. God damn

Fuck them both. Hahaha

They deserve each other.

But anyway take it to court and get paid with interest. Mayweather got alot of cars.

3 Likes

Floyd will make him wait and make him settle for less than 50%. Paul will take it

Wouldn’t the legal fees make it less worth it than just paying upfront. Logan doesn’t need the money I bet. So he will wait it out and even profit from this headline.

1 Like
1 Like

Logan and Jake need to send tow companies to procure Mayweather’s Bugattis as payment

2 Likes