LOL McG Says HE's Losing Interest

You can’t have a Ped violation if youre out the pool.

1 Like

Pretty sure he’s back in.

Money destroyed Conor’s career, but hell it made his life and his families incredible

2 Likes

I sure can – multi-million dollar paydays, coke, whores, coke whores and yachts…

Jim Carrey Movie GIF

1 Like

Why would the UFC not want him to fight?? He’s the big money fight. My guess is it’s Conor being hard to deal with now that his head is inflated due to popularity and wealth. I’m sure they’ve offered him several fights and he’s turn it down cause it’s not enough money or it’s not a title fight. Dude seriously thinks he’s entitled to the world. I’m sure he’s a nightmare to work with now.

Wait, you mean he didn’t lose interest after the Floyd fight almost a decade ago? Good to know he’s been so interested since then.

1 Like

He’s been done since the Floyd payday

2 Likes

Conor’s most likely not in a hurry to renegotiate either. He hasn’t beaten a credible opponent since 2016. He’s 35 and coming out of his prime. Chances are he’s probably taking a pay cut.

Everybody knows it’s diminishing returns with him now. Plus he only wants to fight when when he’s in danger of falling off the Forbes richest athletes list.

1 Like

That’s the difference with the generation of fighters in the 1960s, 70s, and 80s like Bruce Lee, Benny the Jet, etc. They didn’t just get motivated during “camps”, they trained as hard as they could all the fucking time seeking to reach martial perfection.

I told you all like 6 years ago that McGregor was fucking up with his lifestyle and wasting his prime. Yet some of you tards threw tantrums against those comments screaming that, “he deserves to enjoy his success, STFU Fabuddha!” It’s not rocket science: Fighters have a very short window to capitalize on and it’s over before you know it. Khabib and his crew that live and train like Spartans during that window, approach it right.

What a waste of the last half decade due to drugs and alcoholism and narcissism. His coaches must have been yes men, enjoying the gravy train, instead of saving Conor from himself with tough love.

1 Like

Conor sees how much money the saudis are pouring into boxing and wants out of the UFC asap.

Dana keeps questioning if Conor even wants to fight anymore in the media which generally just tells you that Conor wants out of the UFC.

2 Likes

Bruce Lee was a fighter???

Cracking Up Lol GIF

3 Likes

He wasn’t, but he still seeked perfection in his skills. So I can see why FatBuddha included him.

Bruce Lee was closer to a used car salesman than anything else…

1 Like

He was preaching the importance of being well rounded in fighting skills and the importance of strength and conditioning. So he deserves credit for that.

1 Like

he was an actor, i will give him that…

I’m sure you’ve read Wrath of the Dragon and can dispute its points?

angry bruce lee GIF

Maybe they have to pay connor so much thats its super important the ppv buys are high?? Either way if the ufc is skiddish its because the event has to be profitable to whatever ammount

You think his and his families life is incredible? You think he is a good husband and father?

1 Like

He’s an absent father/boyfriend I would imagine