LOL @ Meltzer's take on Rashad/Chuck

"Evans KO'd Chuck bad with an overhand right haymaker. It's over. I mean Chuck is out cold. That was a $6 million punch. Unfortunately it was $6 million in the negative direction."

So true...

Irish101 -  Will you stop making threads pretty please??

You didn't enjoy my thread on the shittyness of Atlanta?

Irish101 - 
Fletch F Fletch - 
Irish101 -  Will you stop making threads pretty please??

You didn't enjoy my thread on the shittyness of Atlanta?

Tell me something I dont know dude!!!!!!  (although I think its a shitty mix of both black and white)

................. and forgive me, im bitter that Dana's master plan has been foiled by Rashad fucking Evans.

Hey, man. I feel for The Baldfather, too.

It happened while trying to set up Wand vs. Liddell last year as well...but it still happened, right? So if Dana and Joe want to set it up, they'll find a way to set it up.

^ I don't think even Dana could justify putting Chuck against Forrest for the belt after a KO like that.

just goes to show you how stupid the media is. What a shame the UFC has another marketable fighter isntead of just rehashing the 40 year olds. This is a blessing in disguise, becasue Rashad is the LHW version of GSP just a little more annoying with all the dancing

I think if hyped right it could work...TUF 1 winner vs TUF 2 winner  Maybe even build it up w/ the season after Nog and Mir

Hmmmm... there seems to be a shortage of Rashad lay-n-pray threads tonight;)

Cindy

i think rashad and gsp is a great comparison, and they both dance about the same amount imo

Rashad and GSP have nothing in fucking common.

Melzter is correct. 

Naughty Gorilla - Rashad and GSP have nothing in fucking common.

Nipple tweak and train at Jackson's