lol@pav giving corner directions

i have to kill that vid now , thanx inFO

I love bagina too, but Goku has a certain sashay,  shante' quality about him. lol

goku - now, perhaps even if tate had greg jackson in her corner, she would have still lost...but that is besides the point...when fighters fight, EVERYTHING is on the line - winning and losing, their livelihood, their PHYSICAL WELL BEING....when you are going into war you need the absolute BEST to be at your side...

are you telling me that she could not get a better corner for what was the biggest fight of her career? are there no experienced fighters working out of hallman's camp? where was superman himself? and pav has so many connections and he is so well liked by fighters, why didn't he pull strings and get some real solid corners to help meisha out

so why the fuck was he there? simple. pure, unadulterated self promotion..its the same bullshit that we've seen from pavia time and time again...and its the same reason many many others on here, INCLUDING PROMINENT PRO FIGHTERS, bash pavia...he is promoting himself at the expense of the well being of his fighters...that is DISGRACEFUL...i don't know if he does it for marketing purposes or just because he is an attention whore that is looking to extend his 15 minutes, but either way, its fucked...i feel truly bad for the fighters that he represents

and for all of you armchair psychologists that think I am bashing pav because I haven't accomplished anything and I somehow envy him...grow the fuck up...yes, I am probably half pavia's age and wear half his waist size, but although both of us went to law school, only one of us passed the bar and is actually using our degree...also, I am happily married, have a beautiful baby son and live in a million dollar house...I'm pretty sure I have accomplished a lot more in life than the Vag thank you

LOL @ at the experts on here.  I love it when guys who never fought lecture others on what fighers need and what they should have done.

If Meisha chooses to have Pav in her corner then why do you have a problem with it?  Last time I checked, it was her corner and her decision.  If you had talked to her then maybe you would have apoint or frame of reference, but as it is, you are just talking out of your ass.

I've won some fights and lost some.  None of them were decided by who I had in my corner.  LOL!  As if it were that easy.

The difference between you and the pros who bash Pav is that they've actually met him and had dealings with him that shaped their opinions.  You see some posts on the internet and base judgements around that.  I don't know you, but if I was just basing an opinion off your forum posts, I would think you were a raging asshole.  I know that internet posts do not determine a person's character so I give you the benefit of the doubt.

I'm surprised that a guy who has accomplished as much in life as you claim and is happily married with a family and a nice career feels the need to stoop to name calling and bashing another man for the way he chooses to conduct his business.

Meisha will be fine.  She doesn't need you fighting her battles for her or plotting out her career path.  Nothing wrong with being a fan and discussing the sport, but you come across as a jerk the way you jump all over Pav.

And I can think of MANY fighters that have had managers, agents, friends, fans and non-knowledgeable people in their corners.  You don't mutter a peep about them, but you're all over Pav for doing the same?  I question your motives and anger towards him.

^

"do you know who I envy the most in the mma world? lorezno feritta. have you seen me bash him? no, in fact if he was standing right next to me right now I would unfasten his jewel encrusted buckle and give him the best bj he has ever had in his life. it would turn a straight man gay. not bi, but GAY."

This might not be the funniest thing I've read today, but it's close. Very, very close.

And I forgot to add:

Telling a fighter to stand up straight, raise your hands, look like you are the winner, not bend over tired, etc are all common things in a fight.  Nothing unusual about this.  If a fight goes to decision then it's normal for you to project the image of having won the fight in order to sway some last second voting in a close match. 

Coaches since high school high school have said "stand up straight and don't let the other team see that you're tired".  I'm not sure why telling her to smile was so bad.  Seems like good instruction to me.

I don't have anything against you personally Goku, but I don't get all the Pav bashing.  Yes, he promotes himself heavily, but that's business and something common.  Everyone and their mom has a myspace or facebook account to promote themselves, but nothing is wrong with that.  Entertainers constantly give interviews and promote their projects but there is nothing wrong with that.  ken pavia promotes himself and people go apeshit.  Why?  It seems anytime a Ken pavia, Eddie Bravo or someone else promotes their business, people attack them for it.  Do you scowl at the athletes on a box of wheaties and complain abou them?  Do you yell at the television everytime a commercial comes on to promote their business.

I'm really curious as to where this hate is coming from.  Seriopusly, i'm not insulting you or trying to be an asshole, I just don't get it. 

The guy has experience and has been around the sport for a while.  At one time Greg Jackson was a nobody who people would have slammed for never competeting and being a poser, but now you prop him as one of the best.  That's fine, but shouldn't others get a little leeway for their experience not earned in the cage?

Help me out with an explanation man.

And that shamwow video is getting on my fucking nerves!  Grrrr!

JoeHurley -  And that shamwow video is getting on my fucking nerves!  Grrrr!

no shit

Hong Kong Phooey - 
JoeHurley -  And that shamwow video is getting on my fucking nerves!  Grrrr!

no shit

Yes sir

Thank god this thread got to page 4, i almost threw my laptop against the wall to make it stop.

"So you were saying from your rented furtature and internet pay as you go computer. Hope you enjoyed the show and for your 9.95 you pay to get Showtime I guess you have the right to pass judgement. I enjoyed being a part of it. I guess I should really worry when you stop talking..."

You were correct until this point Pav - this is why some people think you are a douche. Yes, we get it, you are a high roller and make bank, but that doesn't make everyone who disagrees with you a broke ass loser by default.

You never know who is living large here my friends.

I wouldn't want someone who isn't a coach or training partner as my corner but if that is what the fighter wants, who cares?

mrzipplokk - You never know who is living large here my friends.

Joe Hurley has promoted the correct on this thread.

If Meisha choose to have Ken there, then who are we to question her decision?

vtfd

You mean who is Goku to question their decision.

Joe Hurley is a cool cat , im glad I got to see Hurley Band live , maybe twice !

ttt for Hillary

JoeHurley - 
goku - now, perhaps even if tate had greg jackson in her corner, she would have still lost...but that is besides the point...when fighters fight, EVERYTHING is on the line - winning and losing, their livelihood, their PHYSICAL WELL BEING....when you are going into war you need the absolute BEST to be at your side...

are you telling me that she could not get a better corner for what was the biggest fight of her career? are there no experienced fighters working out of hallman's camp? where was superman himself? and pav has so many connections and he is so well liked by fighters, why didn't he pull strings and get some real solid corners to help meisha out

so why the fuck was he there? simple. pure, unadulterated self promotion..its the same bullshit that we've seen from pavia time and time again...and its the same reason many many others on here, INCLUDING PROMINENT PRO FIGHTERS, bash pavia...he is promoting himself at the expense of the well being of his fighters...that is DISGRACEFUL...i don't know if he does it for marketing purposes or just because he is an attention whore that is looking to extend his 15 minutes, but either way, its fucked...i feel truly bad for the fighters that he represents

and for all of you armchair psychologists that think I am bashing pav because I haven't accomplished anything and I somehow envy him...grow the fuck up...yes, I am probably half pavia's age and wear half his waist size, but although both of us went to law school, only one of us passed the bar and is actually using our degree...also, I am happily married, have a beautiful baby son and live in a million dollar house...I'm pretty sure I have accomplished a lot more in life than the Vag thank you

LOL @ at the experts on here.  I love it when guys who never fought lecture others on what fighers need and what they should have done.

If Meisha chooses to have Pav in her corner then why do you have a problem with it?  Last time I checked, it was her corner and her decision.  If you had talked to her then maybe you would have apoint or frame of reference, but as it is, you are just talking out of your ass.

I've won some fights and lost some.  None of them were decided by who I had in my corner.  LOL!  As if it were that easy.

The difference between you and the pros who bash Pav is that they've actually met him and had dealings with him that shaped their opinions.  You see some posts on the internet and base judgements around that.  I don't know you, but if I was just basing an opinion off your forum posts, I would think you were a raging asshole.  I know that internet posts do not determine a person's character so I give you the benefit of the doubt.

I'm surprised that a guy who has accomplished as much in life as you claim and is happily married with a family and a nice career feels the need to stoop to name calling and bashing another man for the way he chooses to conduct his business.

Meisha will be fine.  She doesn't need you fighting her battles for her or plotting out her career path.  Nothing wrong with being a fan and discussing the sport, but you come across as a jerk the way you jump all over Pav.

And I can think of MANY fighters that have had managers, agents, friends, fans and non-knowledgeable people in their corners.  You don't mutter a peep about them, but you're all over Pav for doing the same?  I question your motives and anger towards him.

Based on rational thought and deductive powers and intuition I would have though Hurley was the Lawyer and goku was a trash collectors or something.  FYI, if impreganting a woman and buying a house are the highlight your life accomplishments take a back seat buddy.