lol@pav giving corner directions

I guess you won't see the light because it's not in your best interest.  YOU started a lame thread to bash Pavia.  I voted you down. And then the childish shit started.

Then the Kids In The Hall joined in the frenzy. I didn't use my mod powers, but got accused of mod abuse. Because my name is red I can't get the same respect as any other member. If I have an opinion, then I'm a power hungry abusive mod.

(edited....my friends at another site pointed out my statement was exaggerated  ;-)

Bill MacPherson

I have cornered about 50 fights a year for the last 5 years including an estimated 50 or so in the UFC and Strikeforce.  I have been a second next to all the greats in the corner (great in the corner in my opinion); Tito, Randy, Ricco, Greg Jackson, Sean Tompkins, Phil Baroni, Mike Pyle, Bob Cook, and Saul Soliz.  I have the chief second in two UFC fights including a co main event.  I have spoken strategy at length prior to the fights with all of my fighters.  I have sat in countless prefight meetings.  At this stage I feel qualified.  Some of my clients wont fight unless I am in their corner, Sick Dog immediatly comes to mind.  Razor has his chioce of 20 or so people for his corner and has asked me to be there the last few fights. 

While warming up we had Meisha break a sweat hitting mits then stretchd and worked some chain wrestling.  The plan was work power doubles, high singles and body locks to get the fight to the ground where we felt we had a significant advantage.  We reinforced keeping hands high and not engageing in a stand up war with the striker.    I was concerned because her corners were her parents and her boyfriend.  I saw the possibility of emotions coming out and effecting rationality.  I immediately vetoed mom and dad.  They walked her out and were then put in front row seats.  Brian Caraway her boyfirnd is familiar with her fighting style and strengths and was instrumental in what should be used to turn the fight into a grappling match. 

My guidance during the fight to Meisha was simple.  First I allowed her to control her breathing and instructed her to give me three deep breaths.  Them I assured her that the blood was only from her nose and she was fine.  I told her to come in behind a combination to take the fight to the ground.  Dont just shoot.  I knew she was an elite level grappler and knew exactly what to do once she got there.  Told her good job keeping your hands up, she is looking for the high kick.  Please throw numbers, you are throwing single punches and BE FIRST.  She is not a counterpuncher (my thoughts were she was taking damage when not initiating).  The first round was close and we almost stole it with a late take down.  The second round was all us so I told Meisha we were even up and need the third.  She worked hard for the take down but Sara was just a little more effective with the sprawl and brawl.  Halfway through I began instructing her to take chances (but was specific).  We were losing the round and they were three minute rounds.  We had to make a quick adjustment.  I also take pride in yelling the time frequently so the fighter knows where they are.  I usually do just this if a better corner is present. 

In the end we did our best to get her clean and raised up to project a winner persona in the event it was close.  We came up a little short. 

So you were saying from your rented furtature and internet pay as you go computer.  Hope you enjoyed the show and for your 9.95 you pay to get Showtime I guess you have the right to pass judgement.  I enjoyed being a part of it.  I guess I should really worry when you stop talking...   

I woulda VTFU for Pav, but alas I'm a mudnamer...Thanks for the informative response. Seems like sound advice. Can't blame the thread starter. I mighta been suspicious too thinking that you're telling someone as hot as Meisha to smile to promote her image rather than the her actual fight.

mrzipplokk -  I guess you won't see the light because it's not in your best interest.  YOU started a lame thread to bash Pavia.  I voted you down. And then the childish shit started.

Then the Kids In The Hall joined in the frenzy. I didn't use my mod powers, but got accused of mod abuse. Because my name is red I can't get the same respect as any other member. If I have an opinion, then I'm a power hungry abusive mod.

I have done quite a bit to add to the success of this site. I cannot say the same for you.

Bill MacPherson 

ME see the light? go fuck yourself you condescending prick..YOU are the one that needs to understand wtf was being said before you opened your mouth...if you did understand what was being said you would have realized you had absolutely no basis for voting me down

normally I do not feel the need to explain my posts to those that are limited with their ability to comprehend things at an adult level, but just for you, I will break my thoughts down just this one time

you say that I am bashing pav for no reason...really? have you seen me bash liborio? have you seen me bash bas rutten? have you seen me bash militech? have you seen me bash monte?

no you haven't. now, on the flipside, have you seen countless people, other than myself, bash pavia? yes you fucking have. do you think its all baseless? no its not, the criticism is obviously cast for a reason...i have, in fact, even complemented pavia on occasion, but i will always call a spade a spade...

so what was my reason this time?

i have always been a long time advocate of women's mma...tate v. kaufman, however, was one of those fights where I could actually see Dana White's point of view on not enjoying seeing women beat each other up...meisha seems like a sweet girl and she got brutalized...

ask yourself this...what basis does pav have to corner someone on primetime, nationally televised fight? is it because hes jammed himself into corners and been where he shouldnt have been 50 times in the past? pav is a tuf noob that is basically playing house in the world of mma...

now, perhaps even if tate had greg jackson in her corner, she would have still lost...but that is besides the point...when fighters fight, EVERYTHING is on the line - winning and losing, their livelihood, their PHYSICAL WELL BEING....when you are going into war you need the absolute BEST to be at your side...

are you telling me that she could not get a better corner for what was the biggest fight of her career? are there no experienced fighters working out of hallman's camp? where was superman himself? and pav has so many connections and he is so well liked by fighters, why didn't he pull strings and get some real solid corners to help meisha out

so why the fuck was he there? simple. pure, unadulterated self promotion..its the same bullshit that we've seen from pavia time and time again...and its the same reason many many others on here, INCLUDING PROMINENT PRO FIGHTERS, bash pavia...he is promoting himself at the expense of the well being of his fighters...that is DISGRACEFUL...i don't know if he does it for marketing purposes or just because he is an attention whore that is looking to extend his 15 minutes, but either way, its fucked...i feel truly bad for the fighters that he represents

and for all of you armchair psychologists that think I am bashing pav because I haven't accomplished anything and I somehow envy him...grow the fuck up...yes, I am probably half pavia's age and wear half his waist size, but although both of us went to law school, only one of us passed the bar and is actually using our degree...also, I am happily married, have a beautiful baby son and live in a million dollar house...I'm pretty sure I have accomplished a lot more in life than the Vag thank you

You seem upset ? lol

yes, its true, you just got shut the fuck down...now show me the light

Doesn't make you any less childish, now does it ? 

If you thinking I got 'shut down' will make you think before you open your mouth in the future, then great. I got shut down.

yes, I am probably half pavia's age and wear half his waist size,

Pav was at Call To Arms last night , probably smaller than a 32

mrzipplokk - Doesn't make you any less childish, now does it ?

If you thinking I got 'shut down' will make you think before you open your mouth in the future, then great. I got shut down.

how is my opinion any more childish than anyone elses? do you not see that I have a legitimate point? do you REALLY think I, and everyone else that criticizes pav do it because we envy him?

LOL...thats just like those 300 lb ghetto trash black women that get booed on jerry springer and think its because people are "hating on" her...well guess what honey, they do hate you, but its not because they envy you, its because you are a 300lb ghetto trash black woman

do you know who I envy the most in the mma world? lorezno feritta. have you seen me bash him? no, in fact if he was standing right next to me right now I would unfasten his jewel encrusted buckle and give him the best bj he has ever had in his life. it would turn a straight man gay. not bi, but GAY.

goku - 
mrzipplokk - Doesn't make you any less childish, now does it ?

how is my opinion any more childish than anyone elses? do you not see that I have a legitimate point? do you REALLY think I, and everyone else that criticizes pav do it because we envy him?

LOL...thats just like those 300 lb ghetto trash black women that get booed on jerry springer and think its because people are "hating on" her...well guess what honey, they do hate you, but its not because they envy you, its because you are a 300lb ghetto trash black woman

do you know who I envy the most in the mma world? lorezno feritta. have you seen me bash him? no, in fact if he was standing right next to me right now I would unfasten his jewel encrusted buckle and give him the best bj he has ever had in his life. it would turn a straight man gay. not bi, but GAY.
oh snap

inf0 - That's a man who has confidence in his blow-job skills!

But ,

I was with you right up until that last sentence goku

did i say too much?

"there there will be times where people disagree with you. "

my understanding is that this is precisely what the VTFD feature is NOT supposed to be used for

its true... HKP used to be straight before goku undid his encrusted belt

(just kidding HKP... youre quality in my book)

"But I do think he used it appropriately overall."

how so

jacktripper - its true... HKP used to be straight before goku undid his encrusted belt

(just kidding HKP... youre quality in my book)

hahaha , I loves bagina JT , no disputing . Always have , always will .

ha ha ha... cheers mang!

jacktripper - ha ha ha... cheers mang!

U2 Chief , 2 game 7s TODAY !!!!!!!!!!