LOL @ The UFC still trying to push Maycee Barber!

P4P larger than Goat sexy ex fighter Sanko

2 Likes

This forehead is reaching forum member Disciple Dojo levels.

This is true, but she didn’t have an athletic bone in her body. A perfect example of how low the level of women’s MMA is/was.

1 Like

Lee won 30-27

2 Likes

I might have given maycee the first have to watch it again
After the take down barber did all the damage , very little but she was more active

Who am I kidding I won’t watch it again
Just my initial reaction

6 Likes

I don’t think the elbows from under side mount were as effective as the announcers did. I don’t think they’d even mess up your hair.
When two fighters lack the power to actually hurt each other with strikes. The one that rag dolls the other should win imo

1 Like

Holy fuck, they gave Maycee that fight? What rounds did she win?

3 Likes

30-27 Andrea Lee

3 Likes

WMMA is embarrassing

6 Likes

She doesn’t seem very athletic to me.

2 Likes

Wasn’t she trying to teach with one of the Mail-in Gracie Combatives blue belts or was that someone else?

2 Likes

That’s what the sister claimed.

My name is Emma Barber and I am a certified Gracie Jiu Jitsu instructor and owner (along with my parents and my sister Maycee) of Gracie Jiu Jitsu Fort Collins. In the past week we have been accused of wearing black belts while teaching GJJ and trying to deceive people into thinking that we are GJJ black belts. We are not. We are, in fact, GJJ University verified blue belt stripe 2’s and we wear them with pride. Anyone who has gone through the GU curriculum can vouch for the fact that a BBS2 is a legitimate blue belt.

Then I thought this was pretty funny:

Regarding the picture of Maycee on the ball in her black belt, yes we admit it was a mistake to take that picture in front of the Gracie Triangle. We had no intentions of deceiving anyone. We are sorry for the confusion and misunderstanding that occurred from that photo. As Rener said in the podcast, it was a poor choice in location for the picture and we apologize. However, assuming that we teach GJJ in our black belts based on that picture is ridiculous. Every other picture of us in our black belts was taken during a mixed martial arts class teaching a curriculum that is unique to our school.

Then she rounds it out with this:

Lastly, regarding the red bars on our black belts, that is the belt that our system uses to set apart instructor black belts from other black belts. In case anyone is wondering, there is no regulation on belt systems. No one is the “authority” in what system uses what belt. It is up to the school to decide what belts they choose to wear. We earned our black belts for this system. They were not just given to us. Again, look at the videos on our Facebook page. Our skills speak for themselves.

And in case you didn’t know that she’s completely full of shit:

So, please, before judging our character, skill, rank, and school as fraud, come check us out. No smoke and mirrors, just awesome Jiu Jitsu is what you will find.

3 Likes

I can’t even hate, kinda wild she made it to the UFC. Pretty obvious they were trying to be deceptive with the belt confusion though.

1 Like

“Because we completely made it up”

Duh!

2 Likes

Oh yeah, certainly so. It’s very much a case of being moderately attractive and faking your way into “success”.

I thought the last line was amazing. After claiming that they teach special MMA classes that uses gear that looks exactly like BJJ, you can come and take BJJ classes (their skills are so amazing as to be separate and sentient beings capable of speech) but not the super secret super special MMA classes with BJJ gear.

1 Like

Of course they are Gracie University reps lol

1 Like

May as well call it Gracie Amway

2 Likes

Fake black belt?

1 Like