LOL @ This Cormier Tweet

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

Good stuff 

Nothing like watching two cheaters try to be on their high horse about cheating 

Sad that a coke withdrawn Jones played with Cormier like a child with his food. 

I'm looking forward to seeing how easy long lay off Jones makes this one look. 

If we cared about what people tweet we would follow them on twitter you fucking hockey puck - stop with the bullshit posts.

OldSchoolMike - If we cared about what people tweet we would follow them on twitter you fucking hockey puck - stop with the bullshit posts.

You fucking hockey puck.

Ahahaha that one really got me

OldSchoolMike - If we cared about what people tweet we would follow them on twitter you fucking hockey puck - stop with the bullshit posts.

You seem to care considering you saw a thread title referring to a tweet - clicked it - read it - replied to it.

You fucking pigskin ;)

triforce -

You seem to care considering you saw a thread title referring to a tweet - clicked it - read it - replied to it.

You fucking pigskin ;)

Word!

Mr Spliff -

Has Cormier cheated other than the towel? Not really comparable to Jones' drugs, eye pokes etc

Who has time to sit and go through every tweet from people they follow?? Admittedly probably the same person that clicks a thread, realises the title is accurate and complains it wasted his time..

REKT

SensoriaUtopia - 

You guys are funny, I swear half of you are more info the shit talking than the fighting, none of this stuff is amusing to me, who had the witty reply who had the dumb comeback, none of that matters shit to me, I just want to see them fight, that's what I care about

If you want to just see them fight, why are you on a discussion forum where we discuss fighters discussing stuff. AND you paid for a blue account. Hypocrite or ironic?

Mr Spliff - 

Worse than doing steroids or coke is believing that someone can use a towel to divine out exactly what being 1.2 pounds lighter would be.

If you're gonna think anything, think the scale was off or that they just lied for him straight up.

Idiocy is the greatest crime related to any of this.

If you think DC could magically level out to exactly 205 with towel skill, with the towel held by people who dont' work for him, I've got a Nigerian prince's bridge to sell you.

I don't get why so many people hate Cormier but I'm glad he's embracing it now. He's pretty funny

Robling -
Mr Spliff - 

Worse than doing steroids or coke is believing that someone can use a towel to divine out exactly what being 1.2 pounds lighter would be.

If you're gonna think anything, think the scale was off or that they just lied for him straight up.

Idiocy is the greatest crime related to any of this.

If you think DC could magically level out to exactly 205 with towel skill, with the towel held by people who dont' work for him, I've got a Nigerian prince's bridge to sell you.

DC watched the scale like a hawk, he adjusted how much he was pushing until he got a solid reading, or do you think he magically lost 1.2 pounds in 30 seconds after a hard cut? Buy a scale, this shit isnt rocket science.