LOL, this is a ppv? Garbage

And this is the card they chose to raise prices for? What a dumpster fire the ufc is. And if all the fights are good that’s great, but you need to throw more marquee names on the card than that

I think it will sell though. 

Prize fighting has always been about the heavyweight strap. The UFC seriously under sell it. The heavyweight champ is the baddest man it the world. Floyd had the world thinking the lower classes matter.

Marquee names? I’d settle for names I’ve at least heard!

It’s a boxing card. Heavy on the main event and zilch underneath.

Sucks asshole

I’m watching at BW’s and I’m curious to see what the crowd is like. There’s no more college, no pro football tonight and hoops is early in the season. Not much going on at 10pm to help out so we should get a feel for fan interest pretty quickly.

For sure, way more people watching it for free, then PPV buyers?

Wahhhhhhh

Rambla - For sure, way more people watching it for free, then PPV buyers?

Do a poll.

BringBackGoldy -

Do a poll.

Me- 1 vote for watching it free

I know

I’m local in the Massachusetts area and the locals are acting like its a great card cause there are 4 local fighters on the card (Font, Bessette, Kattar, and Bochniak).

To me it looks like a local CES card. Terrible.

Yeah, two title fights? What a rip off.

ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - Yeah, two title fights? What a rip off.

Uh… youre completely missing the point. I mean I guess youre right, MMA fans should start getting ripped off like boing fans where theres 1-2 fights worth a shit and then a bunch of TV card level guys filling out the rest of the card.

agree OP

Yeah I won’t be buying it.

R00STER - I'm watching at BW's and I'm curious to see what the crowd is like. There's no more college, no pro football tonight and hoops is early in the season. Not much going on at 10pm to help out so we should get a feel for fan interest pretty quickly.
Well I'm here at BW's...I've never seen so many empty tables at once! I can't wait to hear the numbers on this thing.
BringBackGoldy -

Do a poll.

I'll stream the co and main otherwise this is a pathetic cards ands to raises the price of to the boot. Fuck WME-IMG UFC!

I want Stipe to make the UFC cry. 

They so want Ngannou to be Tyson they may as well pay Stipe to keep hands down. 

I want Stipe to ice him so they meltdown like $kala at Elite XC when Seth beat Kimbo. 

Bad biz move to choose to raise ppv price on the same night bellator has a kick ass free card. I think Egg is busy counting his money these days rather than making prudent decisions 

I have nothing against Francis but I’m so pissed about the UFC and even Rogan disrespecting Stipe that I hope Stipe wins in the first round