LOL @ UFC HYPING O'Malley

Sean will easily beat Aljo on the feet. Sean was right, Aljo looked like shit. O’ Malley isnt rusty like CCC. He’s longer. He’s faster. His striking will be levels above what Aljo faced last night. Henry was just not himself. His head was up and he wasn’t pulling the trigger. Sean will be in there spraying like an uzi.

If he sucks, then your boy Peter Pan really sucks.

1 Like

No the judges suck

7 Likes

To say he sucks is just silly vegito. Even if he lost the yan fight, it was a hell of a fuckin fight.

4 Likes

I guess he doesn’t suck but Aljo & Merab would make him look like an amateur

2 Likes

We’ll see, but i can 100 percent say i would rather watch him fight anyday over those two. Aljo is honestly the worst, i used to hate blah’l the most but his output has become much better

1 Like

@Smilin_like_Rashad

1 Like

It was a close fight. Peter didn’t do enough to secure the win. It may not show that Sean is better than Yan. But it definitely shows he belongs at the top of the division. He deserves his shot at Aljo.

1 Like

It wasn’t close at all. Yan won all 3 rounds

My friend had money on SOM and he said he lost too. The ufc hype machine is real sadly

1 Like

You said the same thing about Peter.

2 Likes

Well you never revealed to us that your friend said Peter won. That settles it. Now I agree with you. :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Yeah and Yan whooped him

But those two aren’t gonna stand and strike with him. They’re gonna take him down and finish him there

1 Like

Glad we cleared that up lol

1 Like

Yan should’ve won for sure. However, it was a close fight. Given that Yan was well on his way to KOing Aljo in their first fight before the DQ, I think SOM has a decent shot. His length with give Aljo some serious issues.

2 Likes

Rainbows and queers are popular now too. Trying to piggyback on that

2 Likes

The difference is Yan has fantastic grappling. SOM is just a striker. He’s not gonna have an
Answer for their TD’s and pressure

kTnIMBm
Yuo1aPq
lbjZkhN

3 Likes

I think Sean will do good against Aljo. I hope he gets the knockout. But the fight has to happen. Merab refuses to fight Aljo.

1 Like

Aljo is gonna beat SOM then move up to 145 to leave the division to Merab

2 Likes

2 Likes

O’Malley has another man’s name tattooed on himself.

5 Likes