LOL @ UFC HYPING O'Malley

UFC Marketing team is trying to make O’Malley seem like the next best title contender when in reality the uncrowned title holder is Umar Nurmagomedov.

ANd YES Aljo is a weight bully that was taken down by a smaller man, but against Umar, that shit won’t fly. Aljo will get KTFO against Nurmagomedov.

6 Likes

Ok

6 Likes

Aljo should beat O’malley. The hype on that kid is gay, but the lame ass ufc is doing it because like it or not (and I personally don’t, I think O’malley is a fag), the cucked nerd has somehow put himself out there enough to get a lot of morons “following” him on social media.

13 Likes

What if you were wrong about this like the qanon conspiracy?

7 Likes

O’Malley should have to fight Chito Vera again

10 Likes

O’Malley is a fag but he can fight and is big for the division

8 Likes

I get it and agree with all of it, however I am a fan of the youtuber Juan Gonzales who runs the “That Was Epic” YT channel where he gives to people in need, and O’Malley has been on that channel multiple times giving people free rent and groceries so in this regard I like him, but I am split b/c overall it’s not good to get his type of fans into the sport but without him that division would have nothing left after tonight’s Aljo/Cejudo fight.

1 Like

Aljo won tonight because of his size. He won’t be bigger than Sean. Interesting fight.

3 Likes

Aljo’s wrestle fucking O’Malley and more than likely winning via finish on the ground. Unsure if it will be sub or ground and pound.

2 Likes

Sean is close to a black belt by now. He should have enough sub defense to not get tapped. And no way he loses by TKO ground and pound.

1 Like

I hope Sean wins and shuts all the haters up

3 Likes

They are trying to pull in the SoundCloud rapper crowd.

4 Likes

Sean put that energy post fight

1 Like

It will sell because of O’Malley and not Sterling.

Smart move.

2 Likes

After what I saw today he could beat Aljo. Merab beats both of them

3 Likes

I guess all black belts are the same.

3 Likes

And Yan

O’Malley is a tool outside of the cage, but anyone that doesnt think he is an awesome fighter is, for lack of a better word, a fucking idiot.

4 Likes

It boggles the mind how some of you still do not get the fact that it is all about marketing.

Irregardless of your feelings towards Sugar, he is polarizing. Polarization is great for profits.

Sterling on the other hand is a hard sell. His potential to fill seats is low. I will go out on limb and say that UFC 288s buys will not be spectacular.

Lesnar, McGregor, Paddy, Khamzat, and O’Malley are people who did or still do sell tickets and PPVs. They get it, while the majority of you are clueless.

2 Likes

SO’M sucks. Aljo & Merab would make him look foolish

2 Likes