lol @ Uno / Tibau size difference

Tomato Can - I would at least like to see them do "day of fight" weigh-ins just so the viewing audience knows how big the guys are when they step into the cage. HBO does this for most of their boxing cards.

+1000000000

I'm always really curious to see how heavy the fighters actually are.

EVILYOSHIDA - aoki was a top 10 WW at one point not too long ago.

He beat shields and kikuchi. Two legit guys taht were top 10 at the time.

WEight isn't everything like the UFC would have you believe.

Aoki never fought Shields.

He beat Kikuchi (twice).

Kikuchi ws the last man to beat Shields.

Your nippy is slippy

YourDumbFace - 
Tomato Can - I would at least like to see them do "day of fight" weigh-ins just so the viewing audience knows how big the guys are when they step into the cage. HBO does this for most of their boxing cards.

+1000000000

I'm always really curious to see how heavy the fighters actually are.

Agreed. I'd be really interested in seeing how much anthony johnson actually weighs in a fight.

Tomato Can - Aoki's pretty big for 155. Dude is close to 6' tall.

You are right he is tall at 5'11 but his frame is very small. When he fights(or does well win or lose) against an accomplished wrestler or someone with good takedown defense that is a large LW it will silence people like me.

If you want to look at a very small piece of Aoki against bigger competition watch Dream 8. Mach muscles a sweep from his back before he scores the KO.

EVILYOSHIDA - weight cutting is ruining the sport.

A lot of talented guys that are naturally around 165ish are gonna be FORCEd to fight at puny weightclasses if this keeps up.

If you can't beat a guy because he's got 5 or 10 pounds on you, then you're not that good.

portuguesmike - 
Tomato Can - Aoki's pretty big for 155. Dude is close to 6' tall.

You are right he is tall at 5'11 but his frame is very small. When he fights(or does well win or lose) against an accomplished wrestler or someone with good takedown defense that is a large LW it will silence people like me.

Now in this case.....