Lombard is a G.

@HectorLombard: I think @TimKennedyMMA trying to copy @sonnench but Sonnen is the original the rest are just wanna be!! I'm down to fight you in Aus Tim Ken
-Then posts this
@HectorLombard: Is that you Tim???? http://t.co/OzsRTS3HUi Phone Post 3.0

Is he going to WW or not?  I'm confused

He's fighting Nate Marquardt isn't he? He needs a win before calling people out. Phone Post 3.0

Tim Kennedy's "call outs" have been playful and fun. Nothing like Sonnen. Perhaps Hector is trying to play the call out game, himself!

Worst training partner ever in the history of MMA Phone Post 3.0

I'd pay to see those two fight. Phone Post 3.0

AMartElbow - @HectorLombard: I think @TimKennedyMMA trying to copy @sonnench but Sonnen is the original the rest are just wanna be!! I'm down to fight you in Aus Tim Ken
-Then posts this
@HectorLombard: Is that you Tim???? http://t.co/OzsRTS3HUi Phone Post 3.0
^

Phone Post 3.0

^
Phone Post 3.0

AlchemyIronworks - Worst training partner ever in the history of MMA Phone Post 3.0
This is true.. Phone Post 3.0

Worse than Bobby Hoffman?

In football practice our coach used to say "trane @ the same intensity you play on match day"...... Is it the same for fighters?
Never been in the gym just a honest question. Phone Post 3.0

stickman - Tim Kennedy's "call outs" have been playful and fun. Nothing like Sonnen. Perhaps Hector is trying to play the call out game, himself!
He's been playin the whole time. Phone Post 3.0

Brian J DSouza - 

Worse than Bobby Hoffman?

lol

Swooper - In football practice our coach used to say "trane @ the same intensity you play on match day"...... Is it the same for fighters?

Sure when your hitting a heavy bag or pads but not when you are sparring. Imagine a partner that all of a sudden goes nuts on you when you are going light. or he overcranks a lock. Would you want to train with him?

I lol'ed. Well played Lombard Phone Post 3.0

Phil999 -
Swooper - In football practice our coach used to say "trane @ the same intensity you play on match day"...... Is it the same for fighters?

Sure when your hitting a heavy bag or pads but not when you are sparring. Imagine a partner that all of a sudden goes nuts on you when you are going light. or he overcranks a lock. Would you want to train with him?
VU Thanx for the reply mate,just thought high level fighters might go harder.
'spose it wouldn't be smart. Phone Post 3.0

If you are training jiu-jitsu or wrestling sure, but no coach in their right mind would put you in a position to catch a concussion every night.

Holy Shit @ his pic on FB with Sot's Phone Post 3.0

lombard vs marquardt is like two tanks on a colission course

Lombard is the man, I've met him in person and he couldnt be a nicer guy. Phone Post