Looking for 170lbs'er and 145lbs'er for DREAM

Been awhile since I've posted on here, hope all is well with everyone.

Looking for a strong 170 and 145'er for DREAM on July 16th.

Please hit me up at: hirschjake@gmail.com

Thanks!

Just sent you an e-mail.

How about Jordan Mein since he just beat the Dream 170 Champ (If the UFC hasn't signed him yet)

for 145....Pato ? Has a following in Japan and can hang with anyone in the world at 145

nevermind, looks like Pato is heading to UFC Rio !! Congrats !

Get the money up front.

Oh come on...CANARIO!

Mein would be a great addition to that Dream card!

CrazyH - 
Dazed and Confused - Get the money up front.

Fuck off fag. You are a pussy. Dont sit there & act like you have balls. KEYBOARD WARRIOR!

BTW - is that what your mom says before she gets on her knees? Too bad she didnt swallow you, you waste of space piece of shit.

BAMM! She told you ...... Idiot!

CrazyH - 
Dazed and Confused - Get the money up front.

Fuck off fag. You are a pussy. Dont sit there & act like you have balls. KEYBOARD WARRIOR!

BTW - is that what your mom says before she gets on her knees? Too bad she didnt swallow you, you waste of space piece of shit.

WTF? Where did that come from?

Dazed and Confused is right though, Dream has been having problems paying their fighters. Same with K-1.

ok

waaaaaaah waaaaaah Big Rig Phone Post

Secondly, HAVE WE EVER MET?? NO!! So you keep saying I am ugly & whatever, but YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT I LOOK LIKE!
I have always been a pretty girl moomar. Whether I am at my best, bulky, or when I was down right obese I have always been pretty. Obviously, when I am at my best weight is when I look my best however. I really dont give a fuck what you think moo moo.

I have seen it, and its lies. Think Gene Simmons but not as attractive, and I'm in no way making a joke here.

http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/1921236
Manatees sleep primarily underwater; if the water is shallow enough, they will sleep on the bottom of the river bed or pond. Every 10 to 20 minutes, the manatees rise up to the surface to take a breath before returning to their former position.

- Good day to you sir.

please don't post a pic.

CrazyH - 
Phil999 - please don't post a pic.

only if you do us yhe same favour, baby dick!

Anyway, would love to stay & play but I got a meeting in 5.

You've got a deal!

I won't post a pic then.

moemar is an ugly man, i can vouch for that Crazy. Sean Quinn isn't to far off either. It's almost like they're related.

Wow, this thread has really gone sideways. Thank you to all who replied to me. There was a lot of great names and camps and the decision is now in DREAM's hands.

As for the payment, I know there has been a lot of problems in the past with payments but all payments have been made to my knowledge. All I do know is that for the fighters we've booked and send there, only one has had a problem collecting after winning the Gran Prix. But, he was paid. And paid well.

I have already submitted their names. Veal would be a fit at 145 but Letourneau would not be ready for Sakurai.

it is true about dream paying their fighters, i heard it took almost a year and a half for them to pay Bibiano when he won the title.

bunch of egomaniacs!