Looking for female 145 lb amateur

Looking for a 145 lb amateur female (preferably in the New York/ /Michigan/Southern Ontario region, but its negotiable) to fight a 0-0 145 lb debut MMA female in March or April (date negotiable).

Email andreawatsonwrba@gmail.com for details.

Thank you so much all

Email sent ! Thank you for your interest.

For a second I thought Shannon Knapp made this thread looking for Cyborg's next title defense.

LOL ^^ well played sir.

bump! wish there were more females in this sport! so few 145ers

orcus - For a second I thought Shannon Knapp made this thread looking for Cyborg's next title defense.
Haha the same thought ran through my head. Phone Post 3.0

You and me both buddy Phone Post 3.0

Fold me like one of your lawn chairs -
orcus - For a second I thought Shannon Knapp made this thread looking for Cyborg's next title defense.
Haha the same thought ran through my head. Phone Post 3.0
On a side note. Cris cyborg just announced she will be co promoting the first ever all women's Mma event in the history of CAMO Mma in California. Phone Post 3.0

ttt

I miss threads like this.
A lot of fights were made like this back in the day. Phone Post 3.0

orcus - For a second I thought Shannon Knapp made this thread looking for Cyborg's next title defense.

"a 0-0 145 lb debut MMA female"

Sounds like a perfect opponent for Cyborg.

jwg - 
orcus - For a second I thought Shannon Knapp made this thread looking for Cyborg's next title defense.

"a 0-0 145 lb debut MMA female"

Sounds like a perfect opponent for Cyborg.

Gentlemen,

Interesting that neither have a deep appreciation for Cris yet you both spend a lot of time talking about her...bizarre

there needs to be a site that showcases amateur/pro athletes by location. So hard to find 135-145 women for a card, yet there are hundreds of 105-115 ers.

Simplicity - there needs to be a site that showcases amateur/pro athletes by location. So hard to find 135-145 women for a card, yet there are hundreds of 105-115 ers.

Simplicity,

Pardon me if you are already aware but please find below the link to a comprehensive  WMMA database. Although the site is not sorted by location, the owners do a great job of listing all pro and Amateur fighters. 

http://www.awakeningfighters.com/

Sunkist1207 - 
Simplicity - there needs to be a site that showcases amateur/pro athletes by location. So hard to find 135-145 women for a card, yet there are hundreds of 105-115 ers.

Simplicity,

Pardon me if you are already aware but please find below the link to a comprehensive  WMMA database. Although the site is not sorted by location, the owners do a great job of listing all pro and Amateur fighters. 

http://www.awakeningfighters.com/

I actually wasnt aware of this site!! I'm going to thoroughly check it out ! I'll pass this on to my female fighting friends :)

TheAmazon - Looking for a 145 lb amateur female (preferably in the New York/ /Michigan/Southern Ontario region, but its negotiable) to fight a 0-0 145 lb debut MMA female in March or April (date negotiable).

Email andreawatsonwrba@gmail.com for details.

Thank you so much all

I hope ya found someone girl!