Looking for help with a trip to Team Alpha Male

It has been a dream of mine to go train with Team Alpha Male for a few years now because they have a gym full of world class fighters at bantamweight and featherweight and I can only benefit as a Martial Artist by training with them. I just fought my last amateur fight putting me at 13-5 and making me arguably the best Bantamweight in Michigan and this is the type of training I feel I need before my pro debut at the end of fall.

I have never been one to ask for anything as I have been determined to get everything I have through hard work. I have a troubled past and was able to turn my life around through MMA. I since then have complete college, made the front page of my city's Sunday news papaer due to my MMA (http://www.mlive.com/news/jackson/index.ssf/2013/05/jackson_mixed_martial_arts_fig.html#comments) became the Team Captain of my gyms MMA team. I am also a role model and positive influence in the community, I help kids that come in to the gym and try to give back as much as possible. I help take care of my girlfriends 8 year old son and we have a happy family together as I am lucky to have a women who supports my career choice of MMA so much. I have started saving for this trip but am just not in the position to be able to pay for the entire trip so that is why I created this which was recommended by a few other fighters.

I want to go train for at least 3 weeks in Sacramento, California because I was advised by several people who have gone out there to train that 2 weeks or less isn't worth my time. Also these funds will help cover some my travel expenses and any fees associated with training. After the MMA Draft it dawned on me that this is something that will allow me to grow as a fighter and I am hoping to rally enough support from friends, family, and supporters to make this dream a reality. Can you help me accomplish this dream? If you have any questions feel free to message me! Also, if you want to use this trip as cheap way to advertise your business there are sponsorship opportunities available as your company will be getting exposure on a national scale as well as seen in one of the worlds premier gyms. If this is something that you would be interested in please message me. Thank you in advance for your donations!

http://www.gofundme.com/8mapj0 (Link here)

https://www.facebook.com/1Sequoyah1

https://twitter.com/Sequoyah135

Brandonsandford8787@yahoo.com

Good luck Brandon!

Bromovich - 

http://www.gofundme.com/8mapj0

thank you

RickStorm - 

Good luck Brandon!

thanks rick! I will be making my pro debut here soon. end of fall or so.

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

TTT. I've thought about doing this exact sane thing. Best small guy gym in the country. Phone Post 3.0

reversal06 - TTT. I've thought about doing this exact sane thing. Best small guy gym in the country. Phone Post 3.0

I just cant see a reason not too, several fighters from Michigan have gone out there and trained and I want to go out there learn!

I am getting some serious haters on Sherdog for this lol

Good luck, should be a great experience. Seems odd that you are getting hate on Sherdog Phone Post 3.0

SC MMA MD - Good luck, should be a great experience. Seems odd that you are getting hate on Sherdog Phone Post 3.0
Probably because hes a healthy capable male college graduate and is asking for handouts. Its been my dream for a few weeks to go to Europe, but I'll work and save up. Donation threads should be reserved for serious health issues Phone Post 3.0

Kick Boxe - 
SC MMA MD - Good luck, should be a great experience. Seems odd that you are getting hate on Sherdog Phone Post 3.0
Probably because hes a healthy capable male college graduate and is asking for handouts. Its been my dream for a few weeks to go to Europe, but I'll work and save up. Donation threads should be reserved for serious health issues Phone Post 3.0

This x100.

Oh man! I love pretending I'm a Shark on Shark Tank.

Okay, I'll fund 100% of your trip, plus additional physical therapy. In return I want a 30% commission of all your earnings (MMA, or non-MMA related) for the next 3 years. Should the total of all commissions not total initial investment made on my part, an exit fee of $1200 should be paid to me at that time. All of this is contingent on you passing a physical and drug test.

Deal?

Sequoyah Sandford - I am getting some serious haters on Sherdog for this lol
Fans probably get sick of fighters always asking for something for free instead of paying their dues and earning it. Phone Post 3.0

All my dough is caught up funding my own training/equipment and trip to fight in Vegas for the UG Grand Prix 2014.

Good luck though :)

Good luck getting out there but I can def see how some would be annoyed at a thread like this. Tons of fighters and grapplers make these go fund things for trips out to Pan Ams or Thailand or something like that and it always seemed a bit off. I hope you can make your way out there though. Couple of my teammates have been out there to train and loved it. Phone Post 3.0

I wanted to go out there and train so I emailed them and they replied but said I had to pay membership which wasn't cheap and before I could train with the pro's had to sort of be evaluated. Sti would love to and train there thoough Phone Post 3.0

Well after one day you're up to $10. By 2018 you should be at your goal. Probably better off getting a job for a couple of months and getting the money up yourself or find some sponsors.

ttt

14thepages - Oh man! I love pretending I'm a Shark on Shark Tank.

Okay, I'll fund 100% of your trip, plus additional physical therapy. In return I want a 30% commission of all your earnings (MMA, or non-MMA related) for the next 3 years. Should the total of all commissions not total initial investment made on my part, an exit fee of $1200 should be paid to me at that time. All of this is contingent on you passing a physical and drug test.

Deal?

This actually seems reasonable, however I think in all of these types of threads people are looking for more of a 'you give me your money and get nothing in return' type situation

A fool and his money are soon parted.