looking for japanese team shirts

having allot of trouble tracking down these shirts:

Sakuraba's team, Killer Bee, T-blood,Fokai, any others you guys have links too.

ttt

ttt

You can usually order them off the teams website. They're usually in Japanese so it would be hard to order if you don't speak Japanese, and sometimes they only ship to Japan.

A friend of mine has a service where he will order the products, have them sent to somebody in Japan and then that person will ship them to you. It's a bit more expensive because you have to pay to have the product shipped to the US in addition to the normal shipping charge, and he charges a fee (%10 of the product price, $10 minimum fee) but a lot of the time the shirts or products aren't available any other way.

Also the US Dollar is weak now compared to the Yen so it would be even more expensive. For example, I ordered a shirt that was around 5400 Yen and a hat that was around 7500 Yen and after shipping, fees, and money conversion it cost me 200 bucks.

If you want him to give you a price quote, you can email me at dcastator@gmail.com with links to the items you want and the zip code you'd need them shipped to and I can have him contact you.

thanks for the reply, hopefully MMA warehouse or one of those places will hop of affliction dick and get some variety.

budovideos seems to have a decent variety too, and warrior-one has a decent amount of foreign shirts. They just won't have ALL the stuff you'd have to get direct from Japan.

Either way the Japanese shirts will cost you quite a bit more. Shirts normally sell for like 40-50 bucks over there instead of like 20-30 which is standard here.

OBgrappler - having allot of trouble tracking down these shirts:

True story I wanted to get one of Sakuraba's Laughter7 gym shirts. This was a couple of years ago. I did a search and found the link to the gym in Japanese. I found an email address and sent an email saying how much of a fan of Sakuraba I was and is there anyway of buying a shirt of the gym. Never expected a reply, but a couple of weeks later I got a reply. It said thank you for your honor there are no shirts.

edit- if you go to ebay and search for dream, pride, sakuraba tshirts, etc you will find some shirts. they are kind of expensive though, like $50 each.

MrMead - 
OBgrappler - having allot of trouble tracking down these shirts:

True story I wanted to get one of Sakuraba's Laughter7 gym shirts. This was a couple of years ago. I did a search and found the link to the gym in Japanese. I found an email address and sent an email saying how much of a fan of Sakuraba I was and is there anyway of buying a shirt of the gym. Never expected a reply, but a couple of weeks later I got a reply. It said thank you for your honor there are no shirts.

I had found some Killerbee and Fokai shirts on a guam site, pretty cheap but they had great stuff.

Cool thread. What i really want to know is where i can buy Aoki's pants