Looking for sponsors/seminars!

I just get exhausted thinking about working through all that competition at all those belt levels.

Archangel - Hillary have you considered a seminar at team beast boise idaho?

Yeah, they need to get a legit black belt up there somehow!

Hilary, Congrats on getting the Black Belt but it would have been much more meaningful getting it like a true balck belt, Frank Mir... He earned his in the ring by armbarring the great ground talent Tim Sylvia.

lollerskates.

ttt
bump

maxmain - 
MMA_KNOWLEDGE - Hilary, Congrats on getting the Black Belt but it would have been much more meaningful getting it like a true balck belt, Frank Mir... He earned his in the ring by armbarring the great ground talent Tim Sylvia.

Suppose to be a joke right?

Yes sir, your sarcasm detector works correctly.

ttt

I'm down for sponsorship (again).

I can fly you out for a seminar in Sweden, but you also have to marry me. Sorry for the inconvenience.

maxmain - 
UnzippedAndMcCorkh0led -  I'm down for sponsorship (again).

Wicked! Mind me asking what exactly do you have to sponsor?

I've helped her with expense money many times. And no, I don't get anything for it. But she wears my patch 'zipplokk'.

She's been to my home, she's an exceptional girl :-)

Check out Zipplokk's past support (he and his wife are wonderful people):

This the best Tread I have ever seen on the UG.

Shane Carwin, you are the greatest American alive.

War Hillary, You are an a great role model for life.

^sheds tiny tear

Oddessa - 
Shane Carwin - She has a lot ot offer sponsors and is a world class athlete. 

I am a fan and a supporter of Hillary Williams.

Williams began her Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu career in 2006. With just four years of training she has become a 4-time World Championships Gold Medalist in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and a 6-time Pan American Championships Gold Medalist.

Williams received her black belt from professors Rolando "The Crazy Cuban" Delgado and Matt Hamilton on June 12, 2010. She only spent seven months and 14 days as a brown belt.

Great exposure for sponsor IMHO.

http://www.hillarybjj.com/Hillary_BJJ/Press.html

http://twitter.com/HillaryBJJ 

<!--{12946024376670}--><!--{12946024376671}--><!--{12946024376672}-->

Shane Carwin posted it in his thread and I think its a nifty idea: We need a UG sponsorship/patch! Maybe someone could set up a paypal donation account or Kirik/the MMA.tv team could put a button somewhere and we could get a UG Mob patch/sponsor thing going for Hillary.

ttt for Hillary. 

C3 Athletics? :)

t

Zipplokk is the man, I don't know what he does for a living but his charitable donations item on his taxes must be huge!  He does a lot of good for poor UG'ers needing a blue name, cancer patients, fighters trying to make it, etc.

War Zippy!