Lorenzo's reaction to the fight of the century

I decided to wait until 6 pm to order the fights through live event viewer on ps4 like I typically do with all UFC events. To my surprise, it wasn't available. Therefore, I streamed the fights through Kodi and couldn't be happier. I will never bitch about a 3 three round wrestle fuck again. That was a brutal "fight." Phone Post 3.0

Well atleast he got something
anybody remember ufc 151.... me either

Lol spot on. Phone Post 3.0

JeffersonDArcyChoke - Order a steak from the UFC and it drives into a pregnant woman.

They then bring you a bucket of Popeye's chicken and tell you it's just as good. Phone Post 3.0
Bravo! Phone Post 3.0

JonJonesBreaksPregnantWomen'sBones - Lol spot on. Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

Everyone who order that fight got a nice big Shitburger Phone Post 3.0

The Power Double - Lorenzo Fertitta 2m
@lorenzofertitta: Ordered a steak and got a salad. #MayPac Phone Post 3.0
If you thought you were getting a steak you have never at "mayweathers" before. Phone Post 3.0

Lol.

Gullivers Travels - LOL pot, meet kettle.

Lol at turning into the exact beef they have with UFC fans not appreciating technique, etc.

Omfg I bet you he dropped some hard money on this fight lol Phone Post 3.0

phoenixmma - 
JeffersonDArcyChoke - Order a steak from the UFC and it drives into a pregnant woman.

They then bring you a bucket of Popeye's chicken and tell you it's just as good. Phone Post 3.0
Bravo! Phone Post 3.0

This is great lol, good stuff.

At least here it was on free tv so i didn't feel shafted. Good Sunday morning for me. Phone Post 3.0

Gullivers Travels - LOL pot, meet kettle.
Lol this. Like you havent put on dud fights, cunt Phone Post 3.0

tanner904 -
The Power Double - Lorenzo Fertitta 2m
@lorenzofertitta: Ordered a steak and got a salad. #MayPac Phone Post 3.0
If you thought you were getting a steak you have never at "mayweathers" before. Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

VU Lorenzo Phone Post 3.0

Still waiting on those super fights Lorenzo! boxing made it happen, closest you have got to a super fight for some time has been a blown up WW fighting your so called P4P king and holding his own. 

Gotta strike when the iron is hot boxing! Lost manny/Floyd 4ever. !

eXtv -

Still got fed though.

More like you fed Floyd. Phone Post 3.0

krs82 - Well atleast he got something
anybody remember ufc 151.... me either
Did you pay $99.99 for UFC 151? Phone Post 3.0

Horace.P.McTitties - People just Wanna see knock-outs these days, no respect for strategy and technique .. Thats whats really sad Phone Post 3.0

Floyd was constantly on the move. If he got backed into a corner he waited for his chance to duck out. It's not like he was slipping punches and trading with Manny. He prefers to stay at range and throw one or two shots, always playing it safe.

Obviously he's a a defensive great, but he rarely trusts that defense enough to sit down and throw a combo.

Ali's defense was epic but he could use it to destroy his opponents as well. He was a true counter striker when he wanted to be with an arsental of combos. He also had the ability to go full matrix and slip numerous punches within range.

Tyson was a master of head movement but it was as much about finding an opening as it was avoiding damage.

The new kings of boxing have a different mindset. Mayweather and the Klitschko brothers use their defenses to play it safe and win on points. When you contrast that style of boxing with MMA, it starts to look boring. Phone Post 3.0

last meal I ordered at the UFC, the cook stopped trying midway through the meal (Jones-Cormier) and was just happy to ride out the clock until his shift was over.