Lorenzo's reaction to the fight of the century

Bobby Lupo - last meal I ordered at the UFC, the cook stopped trying midway through the meal (Jones-Cormier) and was just happy to ride out the clock until his shift was over.
Not sure you can just kick back and ride out the clock when you're locked in a cage with Jon Jones Phone Post 3.0

JeffersonDArcyChoke - Order a steak from the UFC and it drives into a pregnant woman.

They then bring you a bucket of Popeye's chicken and tell you it's just as good. Phone Post 3.0

ha good one!

Ordered the FOTY,

And got a WTF Phone Post 3.0

The Power Double - 
Bobby Lupo - last meal I ordered at the UFC, the cook stopped trying midway through the meal (Jones-Cormier) and was just happy to ride out the clock until his shift was over.
Not sure you can just kick back and ride out the clock when you're locked in a cage with Jon Jones Phone Post 3.0

You can have a 'moral victory' with a meaningless takedown

lorenzo has protein anxiety

lol @ this thread. Lorenzo has hurt some feelings?

JeffersonDArcyChoke - Order a steak from the UFC and it drives into a pregnant woman.

They then bring you a bucket of Popeye's chicken and tell you it's just as good. Phone Post 3.0

lol

every second ufc card is a salad.. and dana will tell you its the best steak you have ever eaten...

With the UFC it's either a salad or a shit sandwich.

McGregor-Aldo will be ordering a steak, and it's gone before you get a chance to cut into it. All hype

perfectsoldier - I ordered a steak and got a turd platter with UFC 182 Phone Post 3.0
Wasn't a $90 turd platter tho Phone Post 3.0

Pot to Kettle

JonJonesBreaksPregnantWomen'sBones - Lol spot on. Phone Post 3.0
Voted up for that PHENOMENAL sn Phone Post 3.0

Better than ordering a burger and getting a feces fajita . Phone Post 3.0

Boom Boom Mancino - I ordered Chrissy and got Arianny Phone Post 3.0

more like you ordered Crissy and got Cris Cyborg.

perfectsoldier - I ordered a steak and got a turd platter with UFC 182 Phone Post 3.0

There were prelim fights on that 182 card that were better than anything on the Floyd vs Manny PPV.

And DC and JBJ threw down. That fight was awesome.

The Adversary - Lol. I feel sorry for boxing fans. Me, included. Phone Post 3.0

Anyone who expected different is either delusional or doesn't actually follow boxing.

And a new hash tag for shitty UFC events is born