Lost some respect for Jordan Breen.

I like Breen if I take his stuff in measured doses. He gets on my nerves after a while though. But then again, that goes for the entire Sherdog network. I subscribe on itunes and listen when they have a good interview, but outside of that I get tired of them really quickly, Jordan especially. As for the steroid issue...meh, who cares. He says wonky things all the time.

I wouldn't really call him a journalist either. And he DEFINITELY doesn't have the best MMA show out there. That goes (goze?) to Junkie Radio, imo.

Jordan Breen hates hot chicks.

I can understand disagreeing with Breen. I disagree with him about elbows being great in MMA. But though I disagree with him, I'm certainly not disappointed in him for disagreeing with me about elbows or his position on steroids for that matter.

Breen's opinion may not be mainstream, but isn't it more interesting to hear the pro and con side of things rather than just hear people who always agree with you? I'm sure Breen has elaborated at length on why he doesn't care about steroid use in MMA beyond just saying that he "doesn't care."

Finally, pathetic to bag on Breen for what he looks like. What does that have to do with anything? The disappointment of fantasy is what that sounds like.

Even playing field?

Dude, any one can use and mask steroids!

That is the ultimate even playing field!

Not using steroids, and hoping your opponent also doesn't?????? Good luck in your career as a professional athlete! Try chess!

Breen is just "being real". Everyone uses steroids at the elite level, why pretend it doesn't happen, and "hate" on steroid use?

You know your most loved superstar is using, you are just in denial.

A guy like GSP even, will be on Testosterone and Growth hormones as we speak.

orcus -  "I guess Jordan Breen doesn't believe in an even playing field."

There's no such thing as an even playing field and never can be. What difference does it make to you if athlete A has an insurmountable advantage due to genetics or if athlete B has an insurmountable advantage due to drugs? (Of course this hypothetical ignores the fact that everyone can do the same drugs if they want, and the advantage drugs provide would be way less than that of genetics anyway).

Now sorry but that's just daft. You cannot compare taking performance enhancers to having good genetics! Of course someone with great physical attributes would be at an advantage over someone with 'lesser' genetics, but that is an obviously inevitable part of any sport. Infact it is a vital aspect of MMA as it provides interesting dynamics to fights, and is such a fundamental that its often part of the promotion and discussion leading up to a fight. But that's because it's a naturally created disparity/consideration and it is not an advantage created artificially and in breach of the rules.

Anyway, I agree its not cool to take the piss out of Breen's appearance. There is a 'Breen is gay' type thread for that.

I'm sure he has his reasons for his opinion on this matter.