Lucero "The She-Wolf" Acosta MMA largest implants

Mexico's Lucero "La Loba" Acosta" is the figther with the largest breast augmentations in current MMA. She is currently signed with Combate Americas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urHWT1D3J-Y&

1 Like

Gross

1 Like

Coker and team will sign her in 3.2.1...

1 Like

when they cant possibly be mistaken for real breasts, the woman has gone too far

1 Like

No way she is ever fighting in New York 

1 Like

Why would any woman want fake tits like that? It looks so unnatural. 

2 Likes
McGregorCouldSmellMyPu**y - 

Gross

First reply is eerily often the best. When it isn't, the screen name eerily often gives the post content away.

1 Like

Funny the homos on here will say Joanna is hot but this is gross. Fuck this place is weird 

2 Likes
PeteyWheatstraw - "Hey Petey, if you want to rip other ppl constantly for how much or how little they share, how about you man up and share some shit about your life? Oh thats right youre scared to......... so how about you stfu."

I don’t rip on people about “how much or how little” they share. You just pulled that out of your ass to argue because that’s what bitches like you do. I honestly don’t care how much people share here. I’ve shared plenty here myself, because I also don’t care about internet people shitting on me. You know that cocksucker. You’re just mad at me because you long for e-acceptance here and I don’t.

I rip on Jinx because he’s racist, full of shit, constantly making things up, and just an unfunny troublemaking clown in general. He takes pride in lying and being a pain in the ass on here. That’s what he “shares”. I can see how you would relate to and appreciate that, motivational fitness expert TrollHardFatbody. You want to have long thoughtful discussions about some made up scenario while some fat nerd giggles behind his computer for fooling people, more power to you.

To avoid conflict or an arguement, why not just not post in the thread HE created. I do not know truth from fiction in this thread but since he started the thread and you dont like him (and perhaps vica versa) then stay out of his thread… (btw, im just asking in a polite way)

CombatSportsInformer -
Kessle37 -

How so?

I believe he was making a joke about the whole Pearl Gonzalez situation.

How is this even legal?

Doesn't having any type of implants set a premise for I don't know lets say...I want to get a titanium plate implant for my jaw.

Brandonbrazell -
CombatSportsInformer -
Kessle37 -

How so?

I believe he was making a joke about the whole Pearl Gonzalez situation.

She still fights. She fought in Invicta tonight.

![](upload://ssas7RELCm5BXNdb1J12yCcjlJu.jpeg)

wood wood wood

1 Like

Intriguing 

Idk about you gays but I'd still hit it 

5 Likes
Smilin like Rashad -

![](upload://ssas7RELCm5BXNdb1J12yCcjlJu.jpeg)

wood wood wood

Looks bigger here.

Acidic -

Idk about you gays but I'd still hit it 

For sure.

![](upload://5QpdZ8pvgyZR8tLrN8ElUSB3mYx.jpeg)

1 Like

![](upload://xIqDP420Gv52DH499qpJ9PlfXZs.jpeg)

1 Like

Kinda stupid but whatever, nice tits are nice

1 Like