Luke Beston BJJ Black Belt Profile

Umm, actually Elvis did not mention his win over Horn his comment was that he has lost to some of the best fighters in the world whereas Nathan .....

Given he was invited back to the UFC after his first 3 fight contract he must have been doing something right since the Horn win - Dana knocking on your door Nathan?

Now keeping my nose well clear of this, but...........

I don't think the introduction of photogaphic evidence by Mr Sinosic's legal representation is the smartest course of action.

Thank god the prosecuting Mr WHITE is not able to post pictures as I think there are a few that may aid his stance :)

Have fun guys..............

Justin

Hahahaha i dont usually post on here but i couldnt resist. That was gold Elvis. Nathan you dont have a leg to stand on so give up :)I dont know if you have lost more in the ring or more internet battles haha.

Oh my God.

Nathan,
I nearly fell of my chair laughing at your comment. It was gold. But i couldn't figure out why i was laughing, cause i am a huge fan of the King.

But then Elvis made it all clear. THe only reason your comment was funny is because it came from someone like you.

You lose again...

"Wow finally the real Elvis has reared his head - keep living on that Jeremy Horn win man..........."

Elvis didn't post that picture.

I did.

And my name's not Elvis.

Idiot.

yes your name's "Elvis Legal Representation" as Mr. XFC posted above.

are you a chick? You sure write like one though...

WTF are you on about?

no hidden meaning....just thought that

"Elvis didn't post that picture.

I did.

And my name's not Elvis.

Idiot."

... sounded very girly.

armbarcrashdummy = Elvis's bitch

pwnitat0r = Elvis nuthugger

"armbarcrashdummy = Elvis's bitch"

You say this like it's a bad thing?

Pfffft I get bitched by Elvis in training all the time!

D,

I think he meant bitch in the Heath Ledger/Donnie Darko sorta way :O

Justin

"I think he meant bitch in the Heath Ledger/Donnie Darko sorta way :O"

Again, I fail to see the problem here?