Lytes Out Deep Dive:"And NEW" MMA.com Captain "Rich Chou"

So glad I did it’s been a while, what a war.

I can never forget butterbean shaking the teeth out of his mouth guard and giving the nod lol what a moment.

Over time I forget it was this fight in particular, I thought it occured in the YAMMA pit with Pat Smith but regardless.

Bean is a legend.

2 Likes

Is this gonna pop up on the iTunes podcast feed or am I gonna have to watch the video?
Hasn’t shown up yet.

Love me some rumble on the rock and strike force

LOP fixing NOW ! We know theres an Error .

I allowed limited access here prior to Mondays release

1 Like

I grew up boxing as kid and was heavily involved in the regional scene

In terms of boxing I have limited access

Montel Griffin
Angel Manfreddy

Bruce Trampler - let me get ahead about a month and I will tackle him as a guest

2 Likes

sorry guys , Ill Repost ASAP !!!

I’d be extremely interested in hearing from both of these guys. One of the highlights of my young life was getting to me Eddie Futch after the first Griffin vs RJJ fight and probably about a month before the rematch. Angel definitely would be interesting as well. I’d love to hear about the Gatti, Mayweather and Corrales fights but also about his fight with Stevie Johnston, who gets no where near the credit he deserves.Angel himself was a very technically sound fighter, he seemed to lack the physical strength of the top guys though, probably the elite level speed as well. I get it if that’s not what you’re really doing, but I would really dig it.

2 Likes

N terms of giving back to the community you would be hard pressed to find someone doing more than Montell

I might be able to swing Lamon Brewster

Fuck it

I will get him first

2 Likes

might change the title
whats mma.com?
this is mma.tv or mixedmartialarts.com

1 Like

Your Right but i guessed its a long title with www.mixedmartialarts.com

more concerned with the URL Right Meow LOL

Can’t wait to listen to this one! Thank you

2 Likes

Back To Life

@RIGPIG

NJOY !!

@Hong_Kong_Phooey did the show have a falling out with Miguel? Notice he hasn’t been on in 2 or 3 months.

2 Likes

Im going to @LytesOutPodcast for Mike To Answer your question

1 Like

THANKS @HARLEM

2 Likes

LOP On RC is Really worth a listen chilz

1 Like

Listening now.

1 Like