Lytes Out Deep Dive:"And NEW" MMA.com Captain "Rich Chou"

**Rich Chou cut his teeth in MMA with the Hawaiian promotion Rumble on the Rock. **
**Quickly establishing himself as a match maker, he also worked for EliteXC, StrikeForce and Bellator. **
Rich Chou currently works for Alta and recently purchased MixedMartialArts.com and its “Underground Forum” message board.

HAPPY HOLIDAZED !!

12 Likes

Just Wanted To Say " THANK YOU " To The Mayor @Kirik and @Chris For Decades Of MMA Passion

kirik 2

kirik 1

8 Likes

And Wishing You The Best In Business @fokaidamashii

4 Likes
6 Likes
1 Like

PLEASE WATCh that first Butterbean vs Cabbage fight

It’s incredible

5 Likes

Sub 4 later

I like @fokaidamashii a lot more after listening to it.

@LytesOutPodcast got my name right as well :joy::joy: most people pronounce it “arid”.

What I’ve listened to was pretty great. I look forward to listening to the rest of it when I have better signal.

3 Likes

lotta bean in that burrito

3 Likes

4 later

1 Like

On Butterbean I have posted a little tid bit on other threads about him visiting a boxing gym.

3 Likes

Post it in the stacked weekday of boxing thread!

3 Likes

You know that is a good idea.

Just like the thread where I was strongly considering joining Little Floyd’s team I try not to make the thread about me.

I was watching a little footage of Willie Pep recently

I have a running list of people in my head that deserve to have statues built

Harry Greb
Willie Pep
Henry Armstrong are at the top of my list

1 Like

Great post

Charley Burley as well

Archie Moore called him the greatest fighter ever…

Let that sink in

I love that you know boxing. Do you think you’d ever consider doing some boxing episodes?

Phuck , LOP Knows Every Thang !!!

1 Like

For the record I am sitting in a MeXico consulate posting.

But man to LOP I had a little interaction recently that was sort of funny / interesting especially for folks like yourself wanting to chat with the pioneers of the sport.

My comments may be as much of a statement that I have not been around schools recently and that time just passes.

The interaction was with a guy that is an or the instructor at a BJJ school and sounds like some guys that fight.

BJJ black belt legit heritage in what was the epicenter of the US BJJ / NHB scene in the early days.

Younger guy but yea you can tell that it is so common place now and even 10 years or so ago when this guy started BJJ that there is not much of an appreciation or understanding for the pioneering spirit of the early crew.

He had never heard of many great grapplers right in his own state.

Will try to fill in the thoughts a better a bit later

1 Like