Lytes Out Deep Dive: UFC 1 Series Finale " Art Davie "

3 Likes

Live Sunday PM

**UFC founder Art Davie weighs in on UFC 1 October and the road to Nov 11 1993. **
Art Davie gives is a candid behind the scenes look at all of the moving parts of the first UFC.

In 2001,UFC co-founder Art Davie sold the MMA organization for $2 million to Zuffa, LLC. The sports promotion company in turn made a large profit after selling the UFC to WME-IMG. Davie has since been inducted into the UFC Hall of Fame in 2018 and has also attempted to re-create the UFC’s success.
Despite XARM’s failure, Davie is not one to be laughed at in the world of combat sports.

From as early as 1998, he has had an involvement in combat sports. That year, the businessman was appointed the vice president of K-1 USA, which was part of the K-1 kickboxing franchise in Japan. The events mainly took place in venues within North America, especially Las Vegas. However, the franchise also offered fans pay-per-view options to watch from home.

PLEASE Comment , Like , Subscribe
THANK YOU UG

1 Like

1 Like

God dammit! I’m hard NOW!

I mean, I’ll probably still be excited for it tomorrow but I’m also excited now.

Thanks guys :heart:

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

For Your Anticipation @ArodMFingJohns ^

jack nicholson art GIF by hoppip

Thank you, friend.

1 Like

Sounds like he is still full of energy.

1 Like

Many moons ago a pal sat next to Tank on a flight. It was on the way to a UFC event Tank told him what area of town staying in and asked if any good bars around that area.

Years later interesting to hear about the drinking.

1 Like