LytesOut Deep Dive - ADCC and MMA - " Mario Sperry "

7 Likes

Mario Sperry can be described by the word “legend”; a fierce competitor in both Jiu Jitsu and MMA Mario Sperry takes us through the no holds barred era of the sport as well as his path to the ADCC Hall of Fame.
Mario Sperry gives us incredible insight into his years with Carlson Gracie as well as a behind the scene look at Pride Fc.

Premiers Tomorrow
Please Like , Comment , Subscribe
THANKS
@LytesOutPodcast

3 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes
4 Likes

@crowbar i got your question in

4 Likes

Now I can act and say that I actually asked The Zen Machine that question!

Thanks!

4 Likes

5 Likes

You got to do Wallid! That would be pure gold!

My original teacher trained with him and told me about the infamous dojo fight between Edson Carvallo and Wallid. He wasn’t there but he heard Wallid was beaten up badly. I still love Wallid and would listen to that interview drunk for added lols

I think Mehdi told my teacher the story so it isn’t bullshit.

He is another guy you should interview if you want lols. He was a hard core judo guy and beat up Swain, an Olympic gold medal judoka who tried to correct him in his own class.

1 Like

Fuck yeah this should be good!

2 Likes

Thanks again for preserving mma history. These guys are getting old and when they are gone their stories will be lost forever unless you do more of these interviews.

5 Likes

Ze Mario is still handsome too, silver fox. No homo

5 Likes

Once again I was a day late and dollar short.

Meant to throw in a little comment about bumping into him in the crowd at MARS and it seemed like hit a hurt knee. He was very gracious or nice although in pain !

2 Likes

Right on Time PEP , airs tomorrow

2 Likes

Bing,bing…bing…bing.

I want his back,I don’t know why,I just want his back.

1 Like

LIVE

1 Like

Lucky for me…I’m on record more than a few times saying that Sperry didn’t tap & was wiping blood.

From the other AMA thread.

crowbarHow Taste My Big Pee Pee

16d

Taps are more than a single tap (up & down)

Sperry slapped the mat a single time and slid his hand in a sliding motion.

Thanks again Mike.