M-1 presents a ring/cage hybrid - RAGE! (pic)

Sure the bottom is actually cage and not just netting ala old school IVC days?

sweepnchoke - Sure the bottom is actually cage and not just netting ala old school IVC days?

Yes, it is actually the cage and not just netting

Interesting design Phone Post

I like it

very interesting, thanks touch

valetudo forum is not working?

DamnSeverm, de nada, good sir.

Yeah, its down all day so we're waiting for u @ mixfight!

I wouldn't want to be slammed on top of the low cage-fence thing.

If it is hard, I see possible back and neck disasters...

Card - 

Million ruble baby

Isn't that a bit dangerous imagine a knockdown or takedown gone wrong and a neck getting jammed on the top of the cage Phone Post

Reckoner - Stupid. Someone's going to get maimed by the top edge of the cage.

touch -

Vadim Finkelfstein has just demonstrated in St. Petersburg, Russia, his sensational invention for M-1 events. This halfring/halfoctagon beauty is called RAGE!

He did not invent this. If I'm not mistaken, combat sports int. Has been selling that for awhile. Phone Post

Looks cool. But it also looks incredibly dangerous, gonna cause some injuries and get shelved quickly imo.

Looks amazing just amazing.

Guys fighting in rage

Can't believe that no one had to be the asshole that pointed out that it isn't an octagon. Cool concept though, is the bottom rope just pulled super tight to support the chain link? There is no way that would be solid, but if you get taken down onto it and it flexes down it seems like your just asking to have your fingers broken in it. Phone Post

Never mind that pic with the guys fighting makes it look solid. Fuck that. Phone Post

I don't think it's a cage. It's a net that goes down from a ring rope covered with some black material.

I will be watching my first M1 since maghalaes left. Great concept Phone Post