M1 Challenge XXX

EVT - anyone know how Bao Quach looked? i know he subbed his guy, but how'd he look leading up to it?

Thanks
It was sort of funny because he looked fine in standup in the beginning until he got nailed down the pipe and ended up on the ring floor.  That seemed to piss him off and he went in for destruction and got the sub.  Fun fight to watch.  

I don't know what Showtime did, but the sound was incredible.  I mean, the title fight, you could hear every punch and kick land real crisp.  I don't know how sound setup works for a ring, etc.,but the fawkin did it right last night.  In addition to being some exciting fights, production was good. 

War Enomoto! Was glad to see him win the title last night

Sucks that Arizmendi lost though, I really like him and hate Tyson Jeffries Phone Post

BrCutter -  I don't know what Showtime did, but the sound was incredible.  I mean, the title fight, you could hear every punch and kick land real crisp.  I don't know how sound setup works for a ring, etc.,but the fawkin did it right last night.  In addition to being some exciting fights, production was good. 

The production was incredible (take notes, Bellator) and the sound was ridiculous.  You could hear every punch.  

If M1 came to my neck of the woods, I'd go see a show.