MacDonald vs Cote for TKO title!

Amen to that AlexC!

TTT
I agree with AlexC, Cote now has to prove that he belongs there.

Rob MacDonald is another star waiting to be unleashed.

J.T.

In all of this Cote shows the most class. I hope he smokes all their asses.

Castro have beat a legend of Dan Severn not many people can say that, only 8 other guys including Castro can say that.
Who has Jason MacDonald beat? Not many big names before Castro. I don't know why Jason MacDonald is Whining if he can't get the time off work that's is problem not MMA's fault.

ttt for Castro vs MacDonald why don't they settle this in the ring.

Castro dominated MacDonald through the whole match last time they fought. MacDonald was only in contol for about a minute and won. I say lucky win for MacDonald. Castro would have beat MacDonald toe to toe, I think.

Someone make this happen so Macdonald can stop whining.

ttt for Mahood vs MacDonald best out of 7

Fez, your a fucking moron!

Man, MacDonald had to fight at Heavyweight cause nobody would fight him at 205 for that event. He went out there, took his lumps, but he still choked out the #1 HW in the country.

MacDonald needs to get on a big show.

Hey Blake, what's up bro? Hope things are well. Tell the guys I said hello and tell Todd I said good luck!!!

Hey Fez, like I said on the other thread you were trolling on: Castro was in control for 8 min. and could not finish me I was in control for 1 min. and put him away, enough said!!!

I've seen Jason fighting and can say he is a complete fighter and deserves a shot in bigger shows. As for Castro, Lance is waiting for u my friend....

More Jason trains luckier he gets in the ring, eh Jay?

J-Mac is the man! All he needs is his long over due shot!

If I'm so lucky why can't I win that damn lotto 6/49!!

hugs and kisses Loaf!!

Hey Rod, tell Chris is said good luck!!

oops,

Whoaaa...I'm back on the underground to see this thread. Great discussion.

IMHO, I wouldn't put much value in TKO's Canadian title. It's not the 'Canadian Title', but TKO's opinion of who is 'the' best fighter at that weight.

First off, a Canadian Sactioning Body must be created, that way, a TRUE Canadian Champion can be determined. That way, a 'title fight' is truely a 'title fight'. The only way to determine 'who' is Canada's best LHW, is fights, record, wins, losses etc. You take all this info and create a #1 and a #2. Then an organization, like TKO can put on ANY fight and has the 'right' to call it a Canadian Championship. Anyway, I can go on forever.

As for Jay-Mac and unfinished business, all the best and I hope it comes true. You deserve it. Whether it's you, Mahood, Maximus, Pellerin, Cote etc, makes no difference to me. You are all assets to our countries LHW division.

As for Cote, he's a stud. My opinion of course, but he SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN LIGHTLY by anyone. If anyone does, be prepared to be wrapped in a blanket, cause you'll be out cold. He's got 'real' skills, and shouldn't be overlooked. His present situation has been granted to him, but he did work to get there. He deserves it for playing his cards correctly. He is now willing and able to defend it, pending whomever is offered to him.

Well said Showdown and KAYCEE.

What exactly does Macdonald have to prove against Castro? that he can tap him faster? Maybe he can come up with a better pose while he does it(his last one was classic!)?

I for one don't want to see a match up between Macdonald and Mahood. They have two great fights against each other, I don't think they should waste each others talents solely on each other.

Macdonald has beaten Pellerin, Brown, Sills, Mahood, Castro. At the time every one of these guys were considered to be the other top guy in his weight Class. Except Castro who was and is the top guy at Super Heavy(he tooled Dan Severn for Christsake). Macdonald has nothing left to do to prove that he belongs in the top. You can't expect the guy to make a career fighting the same guys over and over again. especially for what amounts to pocket money(O could see it happening if you were making Pride or UFC money).

Until someone proves otherwise Mahood and Macdonald are 1 and 2(any order). But I don't think anyone will prove otherwise.

Oh, yeah. Who has Rob Macdonald fought? and WHo has he fought at LHW? I mean mixed fights.

Atleast is must be somewhat gratifying for Macdonald and Mahood to know that everyone (fans and fighters) are seeing things the way they do! The fans know you guys are the true champs right now! Promtions can't keep ignoring this! The belt will be one of yours soon enough!

P.S- I am done physiotherapy in couple of weeks J-mac. I am itching to get in and do some training, so if you would be so kind to stop screening my calls, maybe we can start training again soon!

Physiotherapy??? I didn't think you could spell that let alone take it in school! Very cool, now you can fix me up after you hurt me! I will call you later.