Machida Countdown looked like UFC 1

Blackbelt in Machida karate, clips of him doing one steps in his gi, kata in the jungle, etc. etc. He's a total throwback man, I love it.

Those UFC 2 video clips profiling karate, kung fu, "exotics," etc., should have featured Lyoto.

agreed. Liked the part where his wife talked about how Lyoto will rid the UFC of the 'bad boy' image.

Hollywood Blonde - Those UFC 2 video clips profiling karate, kung fu, "exotics," etc., should have featured Lyoto.

Yep.It shoulda shown a 13 year old kid showing forms.

Best part was cracking the coconut with his elbow then drinking the milk out of it.

Where can I watch this?

Spike TV

voorhees - 
Hollywood Blonde - Those UFC 2 video clips profiling karate, kung fu, "exotics," etc., should have featured Lyoto.

Yeah, see, I was joking.

Seriously, it was the coolest one I've seen yet. Also liked Shogun's line about needing to make more money because his wife is pregnant lol Good show.

Hollywood Blonde -
voorhees -

Yeah, see, I was joking.

Oh.In that case that was a damn funny joke.

voorhees - 
Hollywood Blonde -
voorhees -

Yeah, see, I was joking.

Thanks. I'm no Margaret Cho.

Hollywood Blonde -
voorhees -
Hollywood Blonde -
voorhees -

Yeah, see, I was joking.

Thanks. I'm no Margaret Cho.

Good.That means you are actually funny then.

Imagine if a present day Lyoto showed up to UFC 1, would we all be as crazy about Karate, than BJJ?