Machida is going to run things from here on

Middleweight can be a tough division, but it's nothing like light heavy. Brian Stann, Tim Boetsch, and Mark Munoz all fled light heavy and nearly became contenders.

Machida absolutely made Munoz look worse than even Chris Weidman did. At this point, Anderson or Chael are the only guys I see giving Machida problems at middleweight. If Weidman still holds the belt when Machida comes knocking, I think it won't be easy, but Machida will take that belt and join the ranks of Couture and Penn as belt winners of two divisions. Phone Post

He ran through him but I think Weidman made him look worse.Outwrestled him as well as a beautiful KO.

Time for Machida vs Jacare. Phone Post 3.0

Weidman wouldn't finish Machida maybe split decision. Phone Post

Weidman handles machida . No problemo amigo Phone Post 3.0

Weidman barely scraped by Demian Maia. Phone Post

Rashad the exception. Phone Post

Sure makes things interesting at 185 that is for sure.

Anderson got KTFO - Weidman barely scraped by Demian Maia. Phone Post
How long did he have to prep for that fight? Phone Post 3.0

XcessiveZ - He ran through him but I think Weidman made him look worse.Outwrestled him as well as a beautiful KO.

Time for Machida vs Jacare. Phone Post 3.0
Omg. Drool Phone Post 3.0

iHazpoopz -
Anderson got KTFO - Weidman barely scraped by Demian Maia. Phone Post
How long did he have to prep for that fight? Phone Post 3.0

11 days notice and he made a very difficult weight cut and won a UD with no camp. Phone Post

I think all of them>Vitor.

Jacare is a huge threat to anyone.

New Machida defeats Weidman I 100% believe.

Something about Silva Vs Weidman reeks of Cain Vs JDS aura. I think Silva comes back serious and beats Weidman one of two ways, a tough decision or a third round KO. Phone Post 3.0

Machida vs. Shogun at 185...someday...I hope.

Anderson got KTFO - Rashad the exception. Phone Post
Lol really? Phone Post 3.0

IMO, the MW division has gone from an average division in terms of contenders, to an absolute (prepare for cliché..) sharktank. Weidman, Silva, Vitor, Lyoto, Chael (?), Jacare. 2014 is going to bring some fun MW fights.

Jacare is an animal, he's the only one who scares me for Silva or machida Phone Post

LHW has really sunk in terms of the depth of the division, but I guess it was inevitable as it was the premier UFC division for so long. With guys like Shogun, Rampage, Tito, Wand etc all winding down in their careers, guys like Vitor & Machida dropping down and finding new success, LHW is pretty shallow right now.

Machida/Vitor would be a great fight for the title contender fight.

the only one that can stop machida at mw is andy

wiedman and sonnen would get smashed

Machida is going to run through the entire division and begin a decade-long reign at the top?

I think we can call this ... the Machida Error.

super nintendo -
WrestleFook - I think all of them>Vitor.

Jacare is a huge threat to anyone.

New Machida defeats Weidman I 100% believe.

Something about Silva Vs Weidman reeks of Cain Vs JDS aura. I think Silva comes back serious and beats Weidman one of two ways, a tough decision or a third round KO. Phone Post 3.0
Lol your stupid, an aging Anderson would
Lose to a reinvigorated trt Vitor whose fighting like he's in his 20's. Jacare lost to
Rockhold not to long ago and his striking and speed is nowhere at Vitors level. Jacare has to take down otherwise Vitor finishes him. Weidman cant stand with Vitor either and Vitors TDD is also better than Silvas. Machida is the biggest threat to Belfort but that's about it Phone Post 3.0
I mean are you finished on vitors cock yet?

So you admit minus TRT Vitor isn't as them or??

I didn't say Vitor was BAD I said I see all of them being able to pick Vitor apart. My opinion. I'm sure it may well be the opinion of a lot of others too.

You down with that or you still going down on Vitor?? Phone Post 3.0

Machida vs Mousassi is what I wanna see!

I'm glad to see these guys moving down to MW to breathe new life into the division, but it's true that LHW is gonna be pretty dried up unless some new blood shows up. Apparently DC is moving down, but if more HW's keep moving down, Cain is gonna be left with his dick in his hand when it comes to opponents! Phone Post 3.0