Machida should remain a little bit boring

because if he finish fast his next 2 opponent, fans are gonna give him the Anderson Silva treatment and wait for him to finish everyone in one round....and if he does not, even if he dominate, he is gonna get booed like shiet...(see last Andreson Silva fights for references)

discuss

You might be right. Fans in this sport are so spoiled. I am sure Machida will be booed, if he doesn't finish his next opponent.

A guy with that kinda talent should not be booed. He does what he does......and it works. The fans should know by now, not all fights are going to end with a highlight reel KO.

I think that it's more "appropriate" (for lack of a better word.) for Anderson SIlva to recieve critasism based on his style and past fights. Silva has NEVER laid back and looked for a decision win or try to show off his cardio and I think thats why alot of fans has critasized his last few fights.

No one wants to see Wanderlei Silva or Chuck Liddell go in a fight and try to show they can go 5rds. They want to see striking.

I think as long as Machida keeps finishing, he'll be fine. He doesn't have that brawling Muay Thai style that is action packed that fans love, but the results are always the same.

even if he doesn't get the KO, I find his fights are still entertaining

I agree that TUF noobs might start booing but you can't please everyone

you are correct...and then dana will freak out and say he is embarrassed by machida

goku - you are correct...and then dana will freak out and say he is embarrassed by machida

lol....i can just imagine the scene