Mackenzie Dern Greeting Her Fans UFC 276 Las Vegas

Video of Mackenzie Dern and some of her fans from the UFCx in Las Vegas this past weekend.

Lol wierd ass paulie is back.

Good to see you

1 Like

It’s nice that she’s interacting with the fans, her English really improved over the years.

19 Likes

Yea i agree, its always nice to see foreign fighters learn english to appeal to the US market

21 Likes

Didn’t watch the video. Did she speak in her natural valley-girl American accent or in her “legit” B-haz-eel-eean accent?

4 Likes

I bet a picture costs $20-25 bones.

2 Likes

Which OG’er is that? Nytron?

4 Likes

Also great when an American improves there English

Looks great in that right black dress yum

1 Like

Nobody asked her to turn around for their picture.

3 Likes

She seems like a real pro, talking to everyone while they set the shot up and seeming happy to be there. Like any other entertainment industry, there’s more to your job that Saturday night. There’s being friendly with the fan base, showing up on time, not complaining, being friends with the boss. All those things will take you farther than what you do in the octagon. It’s interesting to see the fighters non the other part of their job.

5 Likes

Less words more pics boys

1 Like

@JackMerridew

2 Likes

_69833197_767905666997274_6629840953513784928_n-820x1024-758x947

7 Likes

She’s a sweetheart.
I get that the American fans rib her about her accent but every photo of her she looks hot and has a beautiful friendly smile.

1 Like

She seems awesome there and a lot more athletic looking than pictures I’ve seen of her.

Her body language with the fat guy was hilarious. She was patting him on the back to guide him away straight after the photo and she looked relieved when the next guy up wasn’t a fat ass.

2 Likes

Not only not fat but the polar opposite of the fat guy .like a white snoop dogg

1 Like
5 Likes

You talking to me? My dad speaks an Ozark/ California redneck accent. But he’s white Mexican and travels a lot so he can speak Spanish. It’s funny if we go in a Mexican bar or restaurant, motherfucker looks and talks like like a John Wayne movie with a Hiller Billie accent. I remember getting lunch in a cafe in Tijuana and wondering why every fucker is looking at us, he said his voice to them is the equivalent of saying heeeeeeeeey gringo! Like cheech and Chong

1 Like

150 brazilian real

2 Likes

I think it’s because unlike others he would not get off the stage. As soon as others shook her hand they turned around left while this guy stuck around.

1 Like