Mackenzie Dern is a single mom now

I promise you Mackenzie Dern has twerked, and if that kid is part black and Brazilian then that kid is going to twerk too…

4 Likes

Im still IN!

Becuse I think she’s average? Most people are average and her ass might put her above average which is why I gave her a 6. I’m not saying she’s not attractive, I just don’t think she’s “Hot”

shes a 10 to me.Im easy.

3 Likes

She definitely has her hot moments though. That’s a fact

1 Like

“Which is why I gave her a 6, very courteous of me” - drexp

4 Likes

Her kid is mixed and doesn’t look anything like Buchecha

I thought she was married to her coach? Obviously not now but wasn’t he her coach.

Lol at average. Sure, I see lots of hotter women on the internet. However, in real life she’s way better than average. The average person is not attractive at all.

6 Likes

She is hot
Who cares about her accent
Body is smoking and she seems kind as well

I reckon she is a good woman straight up

6 Likes

she is the bestest

a 12 !!

fucking-ten-billy-bob

2 Likes

1000% this.

Dern is smoking hot as total package.

Intellectually speaking …could be a little rough

1 Like

So can be my dick up her ass…

3 Likes

12 Likes

Gianni, dont speak like that about the 2nd Mrs Discourse!

Also dont let first Mrs Discourse know im looking. Thanks bro.

1 Like

4 Likes

And now somebody else gets to raise his kid, what a surprise twist ending!

2 Likes

To be fair, it looks like a 50% surprise.

That guy aint 100% Kang ancestry.

And im not talkin about Dennis

2 Likes

That little girl doesn’t look like she’s mixed with her ex husband and it’s been widely rumored that she was a little slut before marrying him. I’m still gonna say that he ain’t the biological father. In fact I remember an IG post where somebody threatened to call the cops on him for strolling the baby around on the beach because they thought he (Brazilian dude) kidnapped her.

I can almost always tell when someone is mixed and that little girl doesn’t look like it

2 Likes