1 Like

Thatā€™s gonna be hot.

1 Like

Mudshark vs dike.

4 Likes

Which one is wearing the strapon?
Idc, i still wood click the link.

1 Like

Easy fight for Dern! Ugh! WMMA sucks if itā€™s not Valentina and a few elect others.

1 Like

Iā€™m gonna go with Dern on this one. Iā€™m gonna guess itā€™s gonna be anticlimactic and go to decision.

4 Likes

tecia is an air puncher/tkd point scorer. Mac has heavier hands (less likely to land them tho), and if she gets the clinch its over.

2 Likes

Ha haā€¦ that was the episode where she shit herself but luckly it was rock hard from all the suppliments so she smuggled it to the washroom between her cheeks

1 Like

You joined 7 hrs ago. Hello, welcomeā€¦

poo GIF by Nick

First thing you do is check join dates and respond about that like some retarded bouncer checking IDs.

You do realize the post he responded to is marked as the userā€™s first post in the community right? So he didnā€™t have to check anything but here you are checking his post like some bouncer at a club, see how that works.

5 Likes

Welcome.

Ok, Sofa Kingā€¦

I think Tecia can out point Dern and would be the favorite. I know her fights have been boring at times, but Tecia works hard and it takes two to tango. As much shit as this site gives Dern, sheā€™s hot as heā€™ll and wins in exciting ways. Who knows how it will go down, but Iā€™m rooting for Tecia.

So how many posts must a person make before they are allowed to post without you dick heads sweating them?

Youā€™re right, telling someone ā€œhello welcomeā€ is really mean. Or maybe floppy has a sense of humor and literally did what the site asks of the community, which is to welcome Violencia. Why donā€™t you get the internet police in on this heinous act so your family can be compensated for the long hours floppy lives in your head rent free?

4 Likes

Was it sweating a dude when everyone freaked out about the lurker who only said ā€œRicksonā€ in the best non tatted fighter thread years ago? Maybe we can get back to the Tecia vs Mackenzie thread since the obvious answer is sofa calls people dickheads for his own lack of reading comprehension.

1 Like

Iā€™m just hoping we see some of Derns patented ā€œrun straight in with your head down and hope for the bestā€ takedowns. She really has the worst in the biz for such a ā€œhigh level black beltā€.

How hard was I really sweating them? Should I be reported to the mods for cruel and unusual hazing? How woke are you?

2 Likes