Mackenzie Dern vs Tecia Torres planned for the spring

You assaulted him IMO

1 Like

Torres is more well rounded than Rodriguez. Way lesser standup but better wrestling and JJ. Torres standup will still be better than Dern. Rodriguez beat Dern soundly and even survived on the ground when it got there. Torres should be able to do the same. As I am typing this I am recalling the Ribas/Dern matchup which Dern again, soundly lost. Thats a more apt comparison. Torres/Dern should be similar to that.

Says the guy writing multiple posts in a row to me after I wrote one sentence to you. :thinking:

That’s a fair assessment and I would also like to add I would take great joy in breaking Dern’s pussy for all the times that she missed weight

1 Like

You’re soft bro, get out of here

howling wolf GIF

Go suck a soft dick bro.

I’d rather not suck your dick bro bro

Damn, you must live on here. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Just as much as you soft dick.

I don’t hide my profile to hide my post count though. I ain’t no bitch like you.

1 Like

Baby Pout GIF

4 Likes

Her instA has no pics of Raquel what am I missing goddamn I’ve been asking all morning

They are married,so she is still a dyke.

Attractive sofa has the most posts in the thread where he accuses others of “sweating” and writing multiple posts to him for his multiple posts. Maybe he should go outside and play with the other 40 year olds who don’t have a life but like to be pretend tough on here. You made the whole thread about you rather than admitting you were wrong. No one respects you Sofa. Just man up and admit you started this shit, and throw around insults far worse than what you accuse others of, yet still need a safe space. You should change your SN to UglyCoward.

2 Likes

It was 17 hours until I replied to your comment. It took you 2 minutes to post a response. 2 minutes! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

The post count and join date really means a lot to you doesn’t it. In all seriousness though you need to take a break from this forum because you are way too serious about it.

Pretend to be tough? I started this thread? Made it about me? Until now I only made ONE post about YOU. Then you and Kirik JO started started going on about me. You two are forum addicts. Lol

Dern is way hotter than Torres. It’s not even close. Dern blows her out of the water. I don’t care if you like Dern as a person or not but to say she is ugly or that Torres is hotter is straight bullshit. Some of you people need to put the crack pipe away. Torres is busted and is ugly and has a disgusting unfeminine body.

1 Like

Is Dern much more aesthetically pleasing out of the two? 100% yes

Is Tiecia anywhere near as bad as you say? 100% no

Your batting .500, that puts you in the hall of fame in baseball!

1 Like

Right, you then responded to me 2 minutes after i did. Not only are you retarded, but you’re a hypocrite too.

You’re just emotional because you got called out for your stupidity in the beginning you sensitive twat

Mackenzie-Dern-hot-beach

1 Like