Mad respect to Mayweather!

uniquetechnique - Just wish this fight happened 5 years ago.

PBF looked good, very smart counter puncher Phone Post 3.0
VU man. Unfortunately the majority of casuals on here ain't gonna agree. Amazing display. Half of these fucking idiots think Pac throwing a few flurries at Mayweathers gloves is enough to win rounds Phone Post 3.0

Fuck that hoe ass mother fucker. Fuck that bitch ass ref. Fuck you OP

Trane -

Did not live up to the hype. Mayweather's defensive counter style is not pleasing to the fans.

Yes it is, it's not pleasing to drunk casuals Phone Post 3.0

Pacman had absolutely nothing for him. Even when he had FM against the ring he wasn't landing anything significant. Phone Post 3.0

Textbook performance Phone Post 3.0

uniquetechnique - Just wish this fight happened 5 years ago.

PBF looked good, very smart counter puncher Phone Post 3.0

no way, he only fought on 70% of his potential

Trane - 

Did not live up to the hype. Mayweather's defensive counter style is not pleasing to the fans.

It's not pleasing to the Pacquiao fans. For anyone that knows PBF's they appreciated it. I just thought that Mayweather did his job and gave a good fight.

One thing that the commentator did say is Manny wasn't using his Superior Odd Angles that he usually administers. Very true, but then again I didn't see Manny even throwing as many punches that he usually does. Realistically, Mayweather has a 5 inch advantage and knew how to fight this fight. If this fight had happened 5 years ago though, Pac would have gave PBF more trouble for sure.

Technofiend - The fight wasn't close.

Mayweather imposed himself right from the start and never let Pacquaio get his volume punching game on.

Mayweather's reach advantage was more decisive that I thought it would be. He made it count.

Exactly

May was more offensive than usual and caught PAC off guard

Reach was important here

Beautifully executed game plan by May Phone Post 3.0

He took the fight. That was my main problem with him the last few years. So, yeah, I'll say he fairly washed away the real criticism I had about. Respect for making the fight boxing fans wanted to settle the debate instead of leaving it unanswered as it looked like it was going to be. Phone Post 3.0

heavyweightmma - Most boring fucking boxer ever. Pinpoint accuracy, no doubt. Speedy, no doubt.

Boring? Check

Running to win? Check

Holding to win? Check

Woman beater? Check
Most of you don't even follow boxing and are ignorant anyways . Phone Post 3.0

Lose like it was unforeseen. Phone Post 3.0

coldworld - It was way more even that the British commentators where making out Phone Post 3.0
No it wasn't. Manny at most won 2 rounds. Judging fairly he really only won 1.

If you don't think so you have no clue how to score boxing and I don't mean that in a mean way. It was just a very easy fight to score. Phone Post 3.0

Technofiend - The fight wasn't close.

Mayweather imposed himself right from the start and never let Pacquaio get his volume punching game on.

Mayweather's reach advantage was more decisive that I thought it would be. He made it count.

Yup, a bit unfair for Pac being the smaller guy with a 5 inch reach disadvantage but Floyd was also too good in too many other areas. Floyd controlled it from the bell.