Mad respect to Mayweather!

Just wish this fight happened 5 years ago.

PBF looked good, very smart counter puncher Phone Post 3.0

drjones - yep mad respect to him for never once doing anything that remotely looked like he put his opponent in any danger, thrilling to watch...
I'm pissed too but that's his style and he did win it fair Phone Post 3.0

lazer accuracy

I love boxing, but that was not an exciting fight. Typical Floyd fight. Phone Post 3.0

drjones - yep mad respect to him for never once doing anything that remotely looked like he put his opponent in any danger, thrilling to watch...
This Phone Post 3.0

Love him or hate him, he's the best boxer of our generation. After this he'll have made more money than all of us combined. Good for him.

Money gets dec Phone Post 3.0

Most boring fucking boxer ever. Pinpoint accuracy, no doubt. Speedy, no doubt.

Boring? Check

Running to win? Check

Holding to win? Check

Woman beater? Check

I was entertained, both guys put up a great show for being damn near 40 years old.

TzTinkle - I was entertained, both guys put up a great show for being damn near 40 years old.

Yeah, okay. I saw ONE fighter trying to actually put on a show, and it sure as hell wasn't Mayweather.

Mayweather jabbed, held and ran.

Kindly - Love him or hate him, he's the best boxer of our generation. After this he'll have made more money than all of us combined. Good for him.

This is VERY true.  In twenty years I think he'll be in the "who the fuck cares column" versus someone like Tyson but whatever, I'd gladly be in that column for just ONE of his paydays.

In for potential ug drama Phone Post 3.0

coldworld - It was way more even that the British commentators where making out Phone Post 3.0
I can't agree more. That fight was way closer than these asshole announcers were saying Phone Post 3.0

. Phone Post 3.0

Seems that this fight will end up doing more damage to boxing than good. Phone Post 3.0

I bet kimbo vs shamrock put on a better fight than that Phone Post 3.0

Mad cuz he didn't exchange in the pocket?

$ may has more brains than that. Will retire undefeated at 50-0 and will have his brain in tact too!

Smart guy if you ask me. Haters gonna hate I guess (I mean you "just bleed guy")

He's a technical genius and breaking those hands again will cost him 200 million! Phone Post 3.0

heavyweightmma - 
TzTinkle - I was entertained, both guys put up a great show for being damn near 40 years old.

Yeah, okay. I saw ONE fighter trying to actually put on a show, and it sure as hell wasn't Mayweather.

Mayweather jabbed, held and ran.

Apparently that's the formula for "dominating" the fight of the century. Does that make it the gameplan of the century?

Hard work, Dedication. Phone Post 3.0

The fight wasn't close.

Mayweather imposed himself right from the start and never let Pacquaio get his volume punching game on.

Mayweather's reach advantage was more decisive that I thought it would be. He made it count.