Made someone tap today!

And I owe it to Denis Kang AKA Dendawg and Eddie Bravo.

Just getting back into training after a lengthy layoff due to a dislocated shoulder followed up by a battle with staph that literally lasted months.

Was sitting around drinking water and surfing the net before heading off to class and decided to take a couple hot knife hoots of honey oil. To help me flow better, thanks Eddie, it does help me slow things down and panic less.

Started looking on youtube for some vids to get me stoked for class found an anaconda tutorial by Denis Kang. Thought it was very sweet and thought to myself, fuck, it would be sweet to nail that today, I'm gonna try it.

I am the person getting tapped on most days and believe me, I did my fair share of tapping today too. But my first round of sparring was with a smaller, less experienced guy so I thought, there's my chance. Do it in the first round before my fat ass gasses.

So I manage to get to side control and then move north south. I dropped my knee to the matt to get him to reach for it and then sprawled back and shot the arm up under his armpit and quickly threw on the RNC grip, tucked my head, rolled and then walked my body towards him and got the tap right away.

I had a hard time controlling how sweet that felt and just screaming out, lol, but I held back as thats just not cool. So we went again and I managed to get mount and got an arm triangle too, I was fucking stoned and super stoked.

That dude got me pretty winded by the end of it and almost had me in a couple guilatines before it was over. Then my fat ass had to sit out a round of sparring so I didnt pass out. Then the last round was with my instructor and I got tapped about 15 times in 5 minutes, lol.

Sorry for the FRAT.

Nice mang! :)

TTT for honey oil!

honey oil?

Im with PTM hot knife hoots of honey oil?

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NuDIVSkV_9M&amp;rel=1&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param></object>

ttt for the hot knives... it's been so long

"Im with PTM hot knife hoots of honey oil?"

Heating up a knife blade and placing a drop of honey oil on it and inhaling the smoke. Honey oil is pretty much pure THC, the stuff I have is extracted with butane so it actually looks like honey, not green or brown.

Yo Mica, if you like your honey oils you should try out some Budder, exactly the same concept as honey oil except it is smoother and gets you higher.

I have never found anywhere that makes it except Canada, thus having to get it sent in the mail. But if you can get your hands on some then try it.

Highly recomended before rolling.

HUH!!?
What differentiaites honey oil from honey??

Honey is what you put on your toast or whatever, honey oil derives from cannabis plants. Not availaboe to buy in the shops.

ttt

sweet! i actually started pulling off the anaconda alot more after i saw that instructional as well......

"Yo Mica, if you like your honey oils you should try out some Budder, exactly the same concept as honey oil except it is smoother and gets you higher.

I have never found anywhere that makes it except Canada, thus having to get it sent in the mail. But if you can get your hands on some then try it.

Highly recomended before rolling. "

IIRC budder is butane extracted honey oil, like I have but instead of making it from resinous trim, it is made from bud, which I have. This makes it a bit more runny I believe, this mixture is then isomerized or whipped till it is butter like, then you have smokeable budder. Shit is nuclear, I have heard it can be as high as 94% THC, your average joint may be 15%.

But aside from the getting high portion, I love that anaconda choke and am going to keep practicing it. Was so stoked to get it on the first try.

You're probably the only guy rolling stoned at BDB congrats.

I know that isnt true ^^^. How did you know what school, lol?

I've trained at BDB since it was National. I quit a couple of months ago...getting to old.

Thats too bad man, I like it there, great instruction.

I love that choke!

I was told to do it a little diffently, however.

Instead of locking up the rnc style grip (wrist into bicep) right away, you lock up a gable grip and then roll and then lock up the rnc style grip after the roll.

What do you guys think of that?

I've watched that anaconda choke video so many times. I tried it over and over and couldn't quite get it, so I asked some guys I train with to critique my form, and 5 minutes later I got my first anaconda choke.

Though, if you've pulled it on a guy, it's hard to get it a second time, because they know it's coming. That's when I use the opportunity to take their back and RNC them