mahalo JimmyNaks

Yesterday I stopped by the Scrap Yard @ NEX and got me the Triumph United Jiu-jitsu Death Squad Tshirt with the snakes on it (I saw it @ Jimmy's booth at the Pac Sub and wanted it ever since).

Mahalo for the HG special deal Jimmy!

I left the NEX and wore the shirt to the movies - I needed it b/c I went to see "Sex in the City" with a lady friend and there only 10 guys in the Ward Theatre - the rest were chicks and the theatre was packed (I like that kind of ratio)

Okay, okay I'm waiting for the ghey cracks on the choice of movies - don't worry, I'm seeing "Wanted" next. . . no really, I am! And I don't make eye contact on the mat either!

*hangs head in shame even if the chick flick was good,
but looking good in my new fave T

you wore a DS shirt to sex in the city? WTF!

Got lucky after the movie so go figure. . .

Lucky t shirt too?

damn. just damn

Big ups to Jimmy. At the expo I was going to get me a Phiten bracelet for a sore wrist and Jimmy gave me one that he was wearing. I really appreciated it. He be da man..........

FCTV808 - damn. just damn

that's what I said. . . my date that night has double Ds

Big ups to jimmynaks for helping a brutha get some tail

pics or it never happened. :)

lemme see if I can hook up a photo of the twins (real btw)

Mr Anaconda - Yesterday I stopped by the Scrap Yard @ NEX and got me the Triumph United Jiu-jitsu Death Squad Tshirt with the snakes on it (I saw it @ Jimmy's booth at the Pac Sub and wanted it ever since).

Mahalo for the HG special deal Jimmy!

I left the NEX and wore the shirt to the movies - I needed it b/c I went to see "Sex in the City" with a lady friend and there only 10 guys in the Ward Theatre - the rest were chicks and the theatre was packed (I like that kind of ratio)

Okay, okay I'm waiting for the ghey cracks on the choice of movies - don't worry, I'm seeing "Wanted" next. . . no really, I am! And I don't make eye contact on the mat either!

*hangs head in shame even if the chick flick was good,
but looking good in my new fave T

Wo wo wo... how come you couldn't come by when I was working? I see how it is, lol...

T U all da way, Eastsidebanga style...

o2maaksso - Wo wo wo... how come you couldn't come by when I was working? I see how it is, lol...

T U all da way, Eastsidebanga style...

Sorry but I don't know your schedule - just assumed you were home @ SP ; )

Me and Jnaks talked about you though - were those supermodel ears itchy?

Anaconda is a man amongst boys. He sported the cool shirt at the best movie to shpark chicks at. Women go into that movie with their girlfriends, all hot and horny. All they see are wall to wall women in the theater.

If you're one of ten guys, surrounded by horny chicks who are probably less inhibited since they're with their friends, then you are considered a prime cut of beef.

Plus you went with a lady friend which upped your chances of a threesome or foursome.

Oh yah, and Jimmy Naks is good peeps too.

^^Wow, thanks BMFL lol!

I told everyone that I like that kind of ratio:
10 guys to a theatre full of chicks = SCORE!!!

Jimmynaks recommended "Zohan" so let's see if I can
get lucky some more. . .

*hoping both straight chicks and carpet munchers go to see
"Wanted"

Wow. Thanks guys.

Always Down to help HG brothers & sisters when I can.

Many Mahalos to all you guys for your continued support.

Now someone please save this thread and post a hottie.

BEEP!

thats how a sheriff should roll! :)

FCTV808 - you wore a DS shirt to sex in the city? WTF!

might as well wore the shirt to angels.. lmao or the other bar by the zoo.. chee hee

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ana FTW!!

Cheehoo

but seriously Ana, unless i see the face and crotch, i'm thinking Tranny?

*wink wink for reverse psychology

good lord. anacondOWND