Maia wants Nate Diaz

In a nutshell he said he would love one more and would love to end his career with someone he respects.

I say do it, how do you guys see this going down?

Love to see that! Think Diaz chases Conor if Conor loses though

Obviously nate tunes him up on the feet, and he better learn a different take down than spamming 20 single legs. If it did eventually get to the ground i dont think either guy would be able to capitalize on it, especially considering the damage taken to get it there.

Dude come on, Maia is levels about Diaz on the ground

1 Like

Damian needs to retire.

1 Like

In a jujitsu match sure, but this is fighting. He is a much bigger/stronger guy than nate, but What makes you think he can get it there without taking massive damage and expending too much energy?

Maia has size, he’s beaten better technical strikers than Nate and Nate isn’t really known for having a crazy KO power or great wrestling/takedown defense either.

1 Like

Maia WAS Released , I posted it days ago

Diaz is in a position where he should pick his fights and he shouldn’t fight anyone that’s going to try to wet blanket him like Maia would.

Not saying Diaz couldn’t win, Maia is just gonna spam unsuccessful takedowns and a lot of the fight would be pressed against the cage.

If it made it to the 4th I see Diaz getting a TKO/10-8 rounds. If the fight doesn’t make it there it’s because Maia got him down and got his back.

I don’t think the fight is a good business decision for Nate, it’s lose/lose, he either loses, or he’s the winner of a boring fight against a retiree.

Because we’ve seen him do it before many many times

1 Like

Maybe not

maybe he can fight jake paul for a few million