MAINTENANCE: CHIROPRACTOR/MASSAGE THERAPIST

How many of you regularly see a chiropractor and/or licensed massage therapist?

I truly believe that the combination of these two therapies will provide healthy maintenance against hampering injuries.

What do you think?

A good massage therapist is my choice....fukin miracle workers!

two drinks AND a massage?

Who are some great chiropractors or massage therapists on Oahu that are great for jiu jitsu or MMA related injuries?

Recommendations?

Swift - Who are some great chiropractors or massage therapists on Oahu that are great for jiu jitsu or MMA related injuries?

Recommendations?

This Phone Post

Swift, my recommedations are chiro's/lmt's with 15-plus year's of experience. I'll provide more info tomorrow...going to sleep now.

Swift - Who are some great chiropractors or massage therapists on Oahu that are great for jiu jitsu or MMA related injuries?

Recommendations?

Swift, these are probably the best in Hawaii, as far as chiropractic care and massage therapy, and they are the following:

1) Ray DELA CRUZ
2) Don HARADA

**NOTE: Both DELA CRUZ and HARADA have been in the biz for 25+ year's if not more.

Swift - Who are some great chiropractors or massage therapists on Oahu that are great for jiu jitsu or MMA related injuries?

Recommendations?

Swift, these are my recommedations...both the below mentioned have 25-plus year's of experience, if not more.

1) Ray DELA CRUZ
2) Don HARADA

Swift, I wanted to add, they are in my personal opinion the best there is in chiro-care / massage therapy, and the healing arts. They both work in the Honolulu area.

FCTV808 - two drinks AND a massage?

Sorry FCTV, this thread is massage therapy, not 'you like massagee' den I buy you drinkee.