Make Cung Le Fight Fedor = Profit$$

Let Fedor get a tune-up fight to market him to the North American public.

Then have him fight Cung Le. This will be the biggest fight Strikeforce can push forward.

Cung Le's unorthodox striking and speed will give Fedor problems imo.

He also has a low-centre of gravity + all american wrestling background. I think he has a good shot at circling and picking Fedor apart for the eventual KO.

Coker, set it up! You're welcome.

TTT, even though Fedor wins!

Actually, that fight would be intriguing as hell.

Feodor has always had trouble with smaller, quicker fighters as opposed to the opposite.

Arona beat him. Lindlind cut him open. Sobral gave him a tough fight.

Cung Le's footwork would be a problem for Fedor.

agreed. very intriguing.

Fedor by stepping on midget Cung Le.

Did you see the Aoki exhibition?

Catchweight @ 210.  See how long Cung can survive.

Funny, but Fedor would probabally be happy to fight in another exhibition against Le, but I don't imagine a real match has any chance of getting made.

Bring Cung & Fedor in the next card & have them do a grappling or non striking show for a couple rounds.  The crowd would love it & introduce Fedor to his new Strikeforce fans on tv.

Get on it Coker!

Adam Smith -  Did you see the Aoki exhibition?

Funny, but Fedor would probabally be happy to fight in another exhibition against Le, but I don't imagine a real match has any chance of getting made.

Bring Cung & Fedor in the next card & have them do a grappling or non striking show for a couple rounds.  The crowd would love it & introduce Fedor to his new Strikeforce fans on tv.

Get on it Coker!

ya did you see what Mach did to Aoki?

lol @ comparing Aoki to Cung Le as if they are anything alike.

you're an idiot.

If Kung took on Fedor in MMA, submission grappling, sanshou, and tennis, he would lose all four by KO in under 10 mins total.

bentFinger - If Kung took on Fedor in MMA, submission grappling, sanshou, and tennis, he would lose all four by KO in under 10 mins total.

lol... true except the tennis Kung is asianesse

who has Fedor KOed?

Cung Le is on a different level when it comes to striking.

Unorthodox Sanshou + southpaw.

If they engaged, Fedor is the one more likely to get KOed.

D0N Johnson - 
Adam Smith -  Did you see the Aoki exhibition?

Get on it Coker!

ya did you see what Mach did to Aoki?

lol @ comparing Aoki to Cung Le as if they are anything alike.

you're an idiot.

Lol at thinking a serious fight can be made of Cung le & Fedor.

Lighten up douchebag. 

Cung le vs Fedor is strictly exhibition material.  Continue arguing with yourself about it.  I'm too dumb to play games with you.