Makwan Amirkhani-Mendes is a P***y (New Podcast)

This dude is just too much. Allllll hype. Hasn't fought anyone . Doesn't look that good . And oh ? He can play that marketing game , but no one with his name is getting famous Phone Post 3.0

OJTT_ShanTheMan - You guys try to let him go so you can call Hector and he says "Fuck Hector Lombard". Hilarious stuff Adam. Phone Post 3.0
Thanks bud Phone Post 3.0

duckhuntgangsta -
Adam Hunter -
NatualBornTickler - Really? There's a bird sucking his ding dong during the interview. Im appalled and highly jealous Phone Post 3.0
There is actually 2. He had one blowing him 2 weeks ago. Phone Post 3.0
Are you in the room together for this podcast? I am really not sure if I want to hear a guy talk about MMA while getting sucked off and making god know what noises. Phone Post 3.0
Don't be a faggot, guy. Phone Post 3.0

thaVANILLA Gorilla -
duckhuntgangsta -
Adam Hunter -
NatualBornTickler - Really? There's a bird sucking his ding dong during the interview. Im appalled and highly jealous Phone Post 3.0
There is actually 2. He had one blowing him 2 weeks ago. Phone Post 3.0
Are you in the room together for this podcast? I am really not sure if I want to hear a guy talk about MMA while getting sucked off and making god know what noises. Phone Post 3.0
Don't be a faggot, guy. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah go kiss a girl, fag. Phone Post 3.0

Lingererr Mann - This dude is just too much. Allllll hype. Hasn't fought anyone . Doesn't look that good . And oh ? He can play that marketing game , but no one with his name is getting famous Phone Post 3.0
You are McGregor fan though, right?

Me too but this guy is following his lead it seems. Phone Post 3.0

SurgicalGloves -
Lingererr Mann - This dude is just too much. Allllll hype. Hasn't fought anyone . Doesn't look that good . And oh ? He can play that marketing game , but no one with his name is getting famous Phone Post 3.0
You are McGregor fan though, right?

Me too but this guy is following his lead it seems. Phone Post 3.0
I am. I just don't believe he's shown anything to talk like he does. Such a Douchiness about him. Mcgregor has credible wins . I was a believer after he beat Brando and Holloway. Then completely sold after the porier fight. Ogle is douchbags best win Phone Post 3.0