Makwan Amirkhani-Mendes is a P***y (New Podcast)

Here is the Brand New MMA Roasted Podcast. The Greg Wilson is the Co-Host. I talk about being in Vegas for IFW, going to the Chad Mendes AfterParty, watching Marina and Jake fight, going to UFC 189, going to the Chad Mendes AfterParty, going to The TUF Finale and more.

Makwan talks about Conor, gets another BJ during the interview (followed by sex), talks about having sex with more than 300 women and calls Chad Mendes a pussy. Hector talks about coming back in 5 months, losing 75 Grand, his recent grappling match, Ben Askren, Josh Barnett, how women can't resist his handsome face and more.

James Vick talks about his recent win over Jake Mathews, how his sister has a brain tumor and needs 6 grand for an operation http://www.gofundme.com/ygguxc and more.

Hope you enjoy.

Adam Hunter

Really? There's a bird sucking his ding dong during the interview. Im appalled and highly jealous Phone Post 3.0

NatualBornTickler - Really? There's a bird sucking his ding dong during the interview. Im appalled and highly jealous Phone Post 3.0
There is actually 2. He had one blowing him 2 weeks ago. Phone Post 3.0

Fml what a ledge Phone Post 3.0

TTT Phone Post 3.0

Adam Hunter - TTT Phone Post 3.0
Do you have a man crush on him? Phone Post 3.0

You can have him on every week haha. You should also have conor mcgregor on every week too. The trash talk was epic. Phone Post 3.0

I want to see him fight again.. Phone Post 3.0

Greg Wilson is annoying his voice and stupid laugh make me cringe. Love your show but can't do it when he co hosts. Phone Post 3.0

Bane170 - Greg Wilson is annoying his voice and stupid laugh make me cringe. Love your show but can't do it when he co hosts. Phone Post 3.0
Blaspheme. Phone Post 3.0

Is he going full Magana?

Odd choice of marketing angle for a dude (being a skank)

Nice, Ill have to check it out a little later when I have some time.

Are you coming down to SD for the fights? Someone mentioned you might be at the Comedy Palace tonight

Bane170 - Greg Wilson is annoying his voice and stupid laugh make me cringe. Love your show but can't do it when he co hosts. Phone Post 3.0
Your right so annoying. Phone Post 3.0

Jimmy Wrassler - Nice, Ill have to check it out a little later when I have some time.

Are you coming down to SD for the fights? Someone mentioned you might be at the Comedy Palace tonight
I am at the Comedy Palace tonight. Hope you can make it. The show starts at 8 Phone Post 3.0

Adam Hunter -
NatualBornTickler - Really? There's a bird sucking his ding dong during the interview. Im appalled and highly jealous Phone Post 3.0
There is actually 2. He had one blowing him 2 weeks ago. Phone Post 3.0
Are you in the room together for this podcast? I am really not sure if I want to hear a guy talk about MMA while getting sucked off and making god know what noises. Phone Post 3.0

Nuevo Haole - Is he going full Magana?

Odd choice of marketing angle for a dude (being a skank)
YeH, is this suppose to make me give a shit? Lol

I always just laugh at how tacky he sex shit is for this podcast. Phone Post 3.0

In for later Phone Post 3.0

He should fight Mendes next. I'm sure Dana wants to book a mendes fight Thad doesn't involve Frankie while keeping him active. Phone Post 3.0

OJTT_ShanTheMan - In for later Phone Post 3.0
Thanks man Phone Post 3.0

You guys try to let him go so you can call Hector and he says "Fuck Hector Lombard". Hilarious stuff Adam. Phone Post 3.0